What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
Well I can't say I love Taylan as a bloke but he's clearly bloody talented and, Kenny aside, locks up a formidable starting side for the next 3 odd years. Surely curtains for Tito and makes for an interesting year for Alamoti. I wonder if we get Jesse onto that wing next year, Casey into Tago's centre role the year after (Tago to edge) and then a guy like Sielaff-Burns slots in for May.

soc123_au

Staff member
You would have to think we lose Tito now, which is a shame. I hope he gets some good bank wherever he ends up. Got a few rings already so would be mad not to cash out

hindy111

Post Whore
Think Tito may stay but I dont think we will miss him to much if he does go besides personality.

Is Tito Turuava? I think he's a good player but if had to lose someone of who's left it would be him. Unless he was taking Edwards spot. Dylan however looks like he has another 3 or 4 yrs left.

What can you tell me about Longi? He looks decent.

Fangs

Coach
Bit of a surprise. He is a good player and ideal to keep him and Tago with Crichton gone. Both offer versatility as they can play centre and wing just like Crichton could.

betcats

Referee
Is Tito Turuava? I think he's a good player but if had to lose someone of who's left it would be him. Unless he was taking Edwards spot. Dylan however looks like he has another 3 or 4 yrs left.

What can you tell me about Longi? He looks decent.

Iongi is excellent. Better FB prospect than Tito imo. I hate to say it but im not sure the timing will work out for Iongi with Edwards and he may have to go elsewhere to get his shot at regular FG.

hindy111

Post Whore
Iongi is excellent. Better FB prospect than Tito imo. I hate to say it but im not sure the timing will work out for Iongi with Edwards and he may have to go elsewhere to get his shot at regular FG.

How old is he? Gutherson hasn't much left. His contract finishes in 2025

betcats

Referee
How old is he? Gutherson hasn't much left. His contract finishes in 2025

20 or 21 this year. Been the reggies fullback for a number of years now, kept Tito out of FB last time Tito played reserve grade. I think we have signed for a number of years though. Can play a bit of 6 also.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Penrith will do this in 2025/2026-

Tago ends up 2nd row
Backline will be

Dylan
Too
May
C.Mclean
J.Mclean

They will let Tito go

Copperhead

Juniors
Jaxen Edgar will jump him as well, and at the moment he looks like Edwards long term replacement.

betcats

Referee
Jaxen Edgar will jump him as well, and at the moment he looks like Edwards long term replacement.

Timing works out well for Jaxson but its a long way from SG ball to FG for a kid his size. Big talent though so with luck he will be the one. Hasnt played since the first week of sg ball this year.

Hooked

Juniors
Surprising news about May. I thought he was going. Something changed. He had a 3-year offer and now looks like he is settling for a 2- year. Same as Terrell's deal.
Both will be a package deal next time.