What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Blade23

Juniors
Very early stages in seeking a replacement for Fish. Names have been thrown around. That is it.
The club will methodically take their time to search for the right player.
If, the right player doesn't become available for 2025. The club is putting together an alternative plan to get through 2025 in another direction. And then target who they want the following season.
Given what has happened, the situation is still very fluid.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Very early stages in seeking a replacement for Fish. Names have been thrown around. That is it.
If, the right player doesn't become available for 2025. The club is putting together an alternative plan to get through 2025 in another direction. And then target who they want the following season.
Marto to prop confirmed!

Kilkenny

Coach
Boom !!! my mail never fails

where all the guys that were saying this was from months ago . I got my info from the same source that told my the Fish new early
You’ve done extremely well given the JFH situation evolved over a matter of days and was a closely guarded secret.

Blade23

Juniors
How does this work with the anti tampering? Or does that only apply to top 30?

They revamped it on games played. To give clubs more time to keep talent.

Players that are off contract, that have played less than 5 FG, or NSW Cup, or Queensland Cup games,
can be approached after round 6 to sign with a rival club for the following year.
Everyone else that has played over 5 games can be approached the usual Nov 1 deadline.

Boom !!! my mail never fails

where all the guys that were saying this was from months ago . I got my info from the same source that told me the Fish news early
Yes, that’s why Panthers are working on a deal to shore him up. There is a halves spot available from 2025 and no guarantee any of the current names thrown around will get it. Considering Katoa and Puru were taken under Panthers noses, I very much doubt Jett will be swooped up by anyone.

Guessing the names for 26 are Leo Thompson, Stefano and maybe Neame? They’re the best 3 props off contract at the end of 25.

Any truth to Jett?

murraymob

Coach
D
Did the warrior approach Penrith months earlier about a swap with AFB

kinghippo

Juniors
I’m sure the rumour will be in overdrive until we sign someone. I like the
Thompson, Utoikamanu , Sua and Neame suggestions but prefer the idea of spending on a midrange or cheaper option with potential like Wilson, hazelton or hau tapuha.

I personally think we are in more need of 2nd row than prop, splashing the cash a on damaging ball runner like Fifita and keeping the faith with Henry, smith and sorrenson / Martin could be a play.