What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

His GF will sign with their NRLW team too, zero we can do combat such things
In this situation that might be the instrument they use to be the deal done, but they have been consistently out manoeuvring the rest of the league for the best part of the past 3 decades…

murraymob

Coach
L
If players are signed for 2025 I think Penrith will drop off quite a bit.
Luai, JFH,Turuva are huge losses. Turuva can be replaced. The other two not so easily.
Luia runs more sideways than ever before he can be replaced JFH not so much .there is a huge void in quality front rowers right across the nrl

Big Mick

Referee
Don't know why people are losing their shit tbh.

He would have been a good signing yeah. But imo we're better off waiting for Wilison or Te Kura and going hard at them.

Young and hungry. Don't need guys that go after new contracts every 2-3 years

Black Diamond

Juniors
If players are signed for 2025 I think Penrith will drop off quite a bit.
Luai, JFH,Turuva are huge losses. Turuva can be replaced. The other two not so easily.
This has been said ever year since 2020. We have lost a full NRL side in that time and keep finding a way to be Premiers.

MugaB

Coach
McInnes is another I'd love here, off contract 2025, can't imagine he'd be as motivated to leave what should be a pretty good Sharks side though. Would be a great bench middle that can also give Kenny 10-15 rest.
I reckon he plays origin, madges type of player

MugaB

Coach
No brown paper bags...it's business and "guaranteed return" investment introductions...also being in the Eastern Suburbs a sharp eyed marquee player will spot those bargain basement ocean view properties ...unbelievable deals! :)
Sounds like teddy talk

Iamback

Coach
In this situation that might be the instrument they use to be the deal done, but they have been consistently out manoeuvring the rest of the league for the best part of the past 3 decades…

Easy way for him too, probably isn't our type of player anyway

Latest posts