What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
He won't be rubbed put of the game for good.
He will cop a suspension. I'd say most likely this season. I'm fine with tearing his contract up but if he will just re surface at another club I don't see the point. I guess however the point will be the club doesn't tolerate this type of shit. Other clubs probably won't want to touch him unless desperate.

Tago most likely stays at centre now in 2025 and I guess Alamoti comes in and one of the McLean boys. J.Cole might even be an option.
Any other good backs coming through? Can Ionghi play wing or only fullback?

Just the Mclean brothers. Amituanai is a bit rocks and diamonds.
Iongi is a FB.
I like Fale in my limited viewing of him.

mxlegend99

Referee
Looks like we know what the "personal reasons" were when he missed the Tigers game.
If we knew about this and still picked him that would be disgraceful. I dont believe we did though. His week off was after the video of him in a car speeding.

If we knew about this we would have reported it to integrity unit and he would be stood down until resolved

BossleyPanther

Juniors
He is looking to come back to Sydney from the Bulldogs last season . Can play a few positions but mainly centre