What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranga

Juniors
Maybe he was signed to help entice players like Foran to the club, one things for certain if it was for his football they have wasted a lot of money and cap space

You'd bloody hope so, he's a shell of what he used to be.

Manly must have been holding back the laughter when they let him go to Parra.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Maybe he was signed to help entice players like Foran to the club, one things for certain if it was for his football they have wasted a lot of money and cap space

I'd have to say that would have had a major bearing in signing him.

Ironically, he has been used as a carrot to sign a bloke who, although a great player, is another so close to becoming an injury crock it's not funny.

natheel

Coach
Is he a 31 year old forward who is injured as much as he isn't?

Missed that.

To be fair prior to this season Choc had always played through his injuries (probably not the best idea)

I do worry about the last year of his contract but I think next year he will be better for the half year off this year and injury free. One thing with Choc is he always puts in 110%

Nice Beaver

First Grade
To be fair prior to this season Choc had always played through his injuries (probably not the best idea)

I do worry about the last year of his contract but I think next year he will be better for the half year off this year and injury free. One thing with Choc is he always puts in 110%

Yeah certainly no doubting his commitment. I guess its that commitment that has gotten his body to the position he's in today.

A shame he left us carrying on like a tool. Burnt a lot of bridges, but that's his journey I guess.

natheel

Coach
Yeah certainly no doubting his commitment. I guess its that commitment that has gotten his body to the position he's in today.

A shame he left us carrying on like a tool. Burnt a lot of bridges, but that's his journey I guess.

Yeh he definitely left on harsh terms but he has really taken to the eels fans and they have taken to him. Hopefully Foran does the same

I really don't understand the hate for Foran though (on manly forums)

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yeh he definitely left on harsh terms but he has really taken to the eels fans and they have taken to him. Hopefully Foran does the same

I really don't understand the hate for Foran though (on manly forums)

Foran came out of his contract negotiations looking like roses while DCE was hung out to dry.

Behind the scenes, Foran was no better (if not worse in his conduct) than DCE.

DCE cops all the hate so I guess Foran cops it also, but only from Manly supporters.

Ce la vie!

super_coach

First Grade
Parra has built up a pretty good line up for 2016, so Choc should be able to be used a lot better in 2016 than he was last year

natheel

Coach
Foran came out of his contract negotiations looking like roses while DCE was hung out to dry.

DCE cops all the hate so I guess Foran cops it also, but only from Manly supporters.

Ce la vie!

I don't know how he was bad behind the scenes though unless you know things others don't? I think him being hammered and some fans blaming him for Tooveys sacking is uncalled for imo

nrlnrl

First Grade
This Parra & Manly chat might be interesting for you guys, but it doesn't belong in Rumoured Signings

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Ce la vie!

Ha, give it a spell. Manly fans are filthier on Foran because he actually had the integrity to stick to his word and leave. Not like any of us didn't see how dark Sea Eagles fans went on DCE when he was supposedly gone.

Want to explain how Foran was worse? His manager didn't (allegedly I suppose) tip off media as to the meetings he was having. He didn't front TV with a stupid smug face BSing about back-flipping. He didn't leave a club's recruitment completely f**ked - he gave Manly more than enough time to line up a replacement. The Titans didn't get that.

Manly fans have zero reason to hate Foran. Interested to hear you explain how they could

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Ha, give it a spell. Manly fans are filthier on Foran because he actually had the integrity to stick to his word and leave. Not like any of us didn't see how dark Sea Eagles fans went on DCE when he was supposedly gone.

Want to explain how Foran was worse? His manager didn't (allegedly I suppose) tip off media as to the meetings he was having. He didn't front TV with a stupid smug face BSing about back-flipping. He didn't leave a club's recruitment completely f**ked - he gave Manly more than enough time to line up a replacement. The Titans didn't get that.

Manly fans have zero reason to hate Foran. Interested to hear you explain how they could

I doubt anything I say would make a difference to your opinion, but as has been pointed out, this is derailing the thread.

Feel free to PM me.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I doubt anything I say would make a difference to your opinion, but as has been pointed out, this is derailing the thread.

Feel free to PM me.

Penrose Warrior ->> PMs

Rumour, but it won't happen. May as well be up front about it, no one likes dishonesty involved with these sort of things.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Penrose Warrior ->> PMs

Rumour, but it won't happen. May as well be up front about it, no one likes dishonesty involved with these sort of things.

FFS mate. Nothing to do with wanting to be secretive.

Re-read what I said - this is a Rumoured Signings section. Not the Foran and DCE section. :roll:

Rhyno

First Grade
Is he a 31 year old forward who is injured as much as he isn't?

Missed that.

I've been happy with watmough. He played 18 games this year

Ce la vie!

Foran left manly because he wanted to win a premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts