What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
Yeah forget Benny. What about your Grevsmuhl comment. What the difference between him and other players who change clubs. It's a year down the track FFS. No-one's got a gun to his head.

I like your common sense posts ol' mate so I'll persevere here. Get a couple of things straight first, any player is entitled to chase a dollar and every club is entitled to chase any player. I'm only concerned for the players that don't want to go anywhere other than the club that inaugurated their first grade career

More importantly, supporters don't want to see their favourites leave and they are the people who RL need to pander to. Add to that, which club do you think has the most players that don't want to play anywhere else and where do they rate in the scheme of things. No coincidence that the clubs who keep players that supporters want kept and hire people with the ability to educate those players stay at the top of the tree

Ideally, every club would have enough nous to hire the right coaching staff, find raw talent and introduce it to the top grade, fend off poachers and give supporters that warm cosy feeling of 'my mob can beat yours'. I want clubs that try to do just that given a little protection, if you don't care if players live out of a suitcase it's your prerogative

It has to be considered that players who shift around don't always give what they gave, only the best can perform in any environment, Rugby League is one sport that doesn't need to be diluted

Blues Riff

Bench
Well the fact he signed with Penrith a year in advance in a matter of days suggests that's where he sees his future. Save your violin playing for us when the new factory out the back starts churning them out.

POPEYE

Coach
Well the fact he signed with Penrith a year in advance in a matter of days suggests that's where he sees his future. Save your violin playing for us when the new factory out the back starts churning them out.

Looks like I was wrong about you . . . bet you'd swim the channel with a noodle

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Rumor going Frank the Tank -> Warriors
Getting 2 stories, one saying its possible, the other saying its a no-go.

Can't see it happening to be honest

mxlegend99

Referee

He's not a Panther yet. And if Walker leaves I doubt Souths would let him go aswell. Unless I missed us actually confirming our interest and offering him a deal?

Incorrect

Coach
Maybe it's Liam Reddy? He seems to be persona non grata at the Central Coast Mariners.... he's just the sort of angry merkin the Tigers could do with in their pack next year!

RLW today

REDDY SET FOR TIGERS RETURN
COULD journeyman Joel Reddy be heading back to the Tigers? Reddy’s deal won’t be renewed at the Rabbitohs and he is on the lookout for a new home.

I’m hearing the Tigers could pick up Reddy – who played at the club in 2012-13 – as a back-up, given his ability to handle several spots in the backline.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/moles-monday-scoops-67/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts