What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
According to NRL rules no one other than his current club can negotiate with him until November so I'd be surprised if that were the case. I think you're more likely in the jacking off period at the thought of having a competent half, but alas lol@souffs forevermore.
Souffs could really use some more missed tackles on that side of the field

Ftr Fairfax is not a Souths supporter. Pretty sure he is a Roosters supporter... Regardless, he absolutely hates Souths.

He's had some pretty good mail about us over the last few years though so if he says that Maloney is signed then I'm inclined to believe him.

Clifferd

Coach
1. Watson
2. Nofoluama
3. Suli
4. Milne/Fonua
5. Rona
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Mcillwrick/Liddle
10. Matulino
11. McQueen
12. Lawrence
13. Taylor

Big, fast skilful backs

Big, aggressive forward pack

Something we've never seen.

If that's our starting 13 it's our best ever team on paper

1. Watson
2. Nofoluama
3. Suli
4. Milne/Fonua
5. Rona
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Mcillwrick/Liddle
10. Matulino
11. McQueen
12. Lawrence
13. Taylor

Big, fast skilful backs

I agree with you!

Best NSW state Cup side I've ever seen on paper!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
1. Watson
2. Nofoluama
3. Suli
4. Milne/Fonua
5. Rona
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Mcillwrick/Liddle
10. Matulino
11. McQueen
12. Lawrence
13. Taylor

Big, fast skilful backs

Where's Lolohea playing?

Wasn't he signed for fullback next season? I am sure he was signed as a starter if not fullback.......

Life's Good

Coach
1. Watson
2. Nofoluama
3. Suli
4. Milne/Fonua
5. Rona
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. Mcillwrick/Liddle
10. Matulino
11. McQueen
12. Lawrence
13. Taylor

Big, fast skilful backs

A much better side on paper for sure and hopefully the start of consistent improvement.
I think your best side was running around 2010-2011. Probably worse for the heart rate but still a very good period for the Tigers.

Incorrect

Coach
Where's Lolohea playing?

Wasn't he signed for fullback next season? I am sure he was signed as a starter if not fullback.......
I was just about to post something similar...

If he continues grazing in whatever paddock he has been lately, they'll be playing him as a middle forward in 2018 I think...

Clifferd

Coach
A much better side on paper for sure and hopefully the start of consistent improvement.
I think your best side was running around 2010-2011. Probably worse for the heart rate but still a very good period for the Tigers.

I think people underestimate just how good Benji Marshall was during that period.

Some could argue his 2010-11 form was better than his 05 form. I certainly agree

In 10-11 benji Marshall made everything turn into gold. Yes he made fairly average players world beaters (ashyford, beau Ryan, heighnington, Fulton) to name a few

Farah, Ellis and Lawrence were also very very good for us during that period

But the team we have assembled for next year is a more balanced side

Clifferd

Coach
Not if fatty boomsticks Lolohea is in it.... he'll tip the scales his direction to completely screw your balance!!

When I was watching the game on Friday night with my girlfriend she commented on lolohea, thought he was a water boy or something. Said someone of that physique can't be a footy player

Definitely had a few pies in his day