What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Haha poor Tigers supporters can't take a trick.

I support the Premiers.

You know the team that uses your Club as one of our feeder teams.

Lol.

This is the problem with sharks fans. It's taken you 50 years and you finally won yourselves a comp. Because it's the first time it's happened, you've been waiting for it forever, wondering if it would ever happen to you. Now you don't really know how to handle it.

You're just like a 35 year old loser who's finally lost his V plates. You've finally done it. You picked up one fat chick at the end of the night as everyone else had left and got the pit f*ck that had always seemed out of reach.

Now you're walking around thinking your king shit cause you've finally done once what every single other person has done many times long before you. Even though everyone knows, and deep down so do you, that it will be another 50 years before you get your next one.

Enjoy it whilst you can cause at the end of the day you're still the fcking ugly loser of a club that took 50 years to f**k a fat chick.

Last edited:
This is the problem with sharks fans. It's taken you 50 years and you finally won yourselves a comp. Because it's the first time it's happened, you've been waiting for it forever, wondering if it would ever happen to you. Now you don't really know how to handle it.

You're just like a 35 year old loser who's finally lost his V plates. You've finally done it. You picked up one fat chick at the end of the night as everyone else had left and got the pit f*ck that had always seemed out of reach.

Now you're walking around thinking your king shit cause you've finally done once what every single other person has done many times long before you. Even though everyone knows, and deep down so do you, that it will be another 50 years before you get your next one.

Enjoy it whilst you can cause at the end of the day you're still the fcking ugly loser of a club that took 50 years to f**k a fat chick.

Hahaha!!!!

Trust me your Club will be shyte for many many years to come. You are run by dumb shytes. As merged shyte you've had one good year and that's it. You'll be lucky not to fold for good in the near future and that will be one good shyte stain removed from the NRL.

We are a Club on the up and up and will be dominant from here on. Get used to it. Accept it. You truly know you are one of our feeder Clubs and we appreciate your hard work in getting juniors ready for us. Mind you we pounded your NYC 84-6 a few weeks ago so get your act together as we need more of your quality juniors in the future.

Up Up Cronulla!

You mean our bitches?

Head 2 head

Wests Tigers 17
Cronulla 11

Yeah I know we're your bitches.......

How many times have you beaten us last year and this year and how many times have we beaten you in that period?

I think you know the answer.

I just want to remind you of it loser.

Clifferd

Coach
Yeah I know we're your bitches.......

How many times have you beaten us last year and this year and how many times have we beaten you in that period?

I think you know the answer.

I just want to remind you of it loser.

Lol

2 years of being up the top doesn't hide 5 decades of steaming pile of dog shit failure from your mob

Your team will forever be remembered as the team everyone felt sorry for 3-4 years ago.

The neutral supporter gave Cronulla a slow clap for finally winning a premiership last year

Anyways

Like I said before

Catch up and you might become relevant

Clifferd

Coach
Hahaha!!!!

Trust me your Club will be shyte for many many years to come. You are run by dumb shytes. As merged shyte you've had one good year and that's it. You'll be lucky not to fold for good in the near future and that will be one good shyte stain removed from the NRL.

We are a Club on the up and up and will be dominant from here on. Get used to it. Accept it. You truly know you are one of our feeder Clubs and we appreciate your hard work in getting juniors ready for us. Mind you we pounded your NYC 84-6 a few weeks ago so get your act together as we need more of your quality juniors in the future.

Up Up Cronulla!

Despite being last we have a bigger membership base than the premiers

How fckin pathetic

Despite being last we have a bigger membership base than the premiers

How fckin pathetic

Haha!!!

Two Clubs merge and you only have a 1000 more members than us. Lol!!

Where were the members last Friday night?

6000 supporters turned up now that's pathetic !!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Haha!!!

Two Clubs merge and you only have a 1000 more members than us. Lol!!

Where were the members last Friday night?

6000 supporters turned up now that's pathetic !!!!!

Last time I checked Wests Tigers were their own team/brand.

Even when Cronullas going good they can't pull a crowd.

Bench
Hahaha!!!!

Up Up Cronulla!
You meant uppers didn't you

AJB1102

First Grade
Take it outside, boys

Good call.

Sharkie through and through here and really pleased with how my club is doing but I know better than to tempt fate. NRL is always ups and downs. Sharkies are also the masters at toppling off a cliff.

If a history of beating a formerly shit team come good makes up for being a serial bottom-dweller for Cliffy, power to him. If Vic equates winning a premiership to picking up the last fat bird no one else wanted on a night out then the Tigpies must have been dining out on the kebab we spewed onto the pavement before getting in the limo... and having to line up for it. Yuk! Do you reckon they could taste grainy bits of dirt and shit as they slurped it from the gaps in the concrete?

Wish the Tigpies all the best. They've been on the downward for a while and still rack up good membership numbers. I don't know too much about their situation but Cliffy seems to think they've addressed some board issues and no doubt their squad in '17 is a massive improvement on '16.

I think the DT has had an agenda against the Tigpies from at least early this year and have now ramped it up - strap yourselves in WT fans. Lucky Bec isn't still around but the old pisshead can still stir a fair amount of shit, he'd argue the negative points of curing cancer if it got him a 6pk.

Reactions: 851

Clifferd

Coach
Dunno if that entire post was sarcasm or not. I'm just gonna believe it was

Good analogies then it just went down hill from there

AJB1102

First Grade
Dunno if that entire post was sarcasm or not. I'm just gonna believe it was

Good analogies then it just went down hill from there

You're a Tigpies fan, belief is key - f**k knows reality sucks!

My analogies bagged Tigpies more than anything else I said.

You full quid, mate?

First Grade

Lol Vic went into far far far to much detail here, describing his own experiences it would seem :)

Clifferd

Coach
You're a Tigpies fan, belief is key - f**k knows reality sucks!

My analogies bagged Tigpies more than anything else I said.

You full quid, mate?

Bagging a team that has a superior head to head than your mob

I should be asking you

Latest posts