What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors
Reports Sitaleki Akauola has signed a 2 year deal with Super League club Warrington Wolves starting in 2018.

AJB1102

First Grade
Farah might have been earning $900K this year but weren't Souths only picking up like $200K of that?

Need a bit more than that for Cronk I'd reckon.

The thought of Cronk in a Souths jersey is .. weird.

glockers

Juniors
Farah might have been earning $900K this year but weren't Souths only picking up like $200K of that?

Need a bit more than that for Cronk I'd reckon.

The thought of Cronk in a Souths jersey is .. weird.

True about 200k this year, but next year they are paying the entire 900k for Robbie. So next year it frees up 900k off their cap.

Tiger5150

Bench
I'd be very surprised if the 2nd year of his Souths deal was at the same exorbitant rate Tigers had him on. Hilarious if they did, but unlikely for even Souths to hit that LOL-level.
$600K of what the Tigers were paying him for this year was back dated money from his first two ears of his contract.