What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

_Johnsy

Referee
Imagine Hayne and McGuire working together... There would be bloodshed for sure....
I'm guessing that's the plan. Force Hayne out. He'd have 3 options.
1) willing to accept a loss of $$$ and walk,
2) play for his current contract $$ in QCup,
3) get his crap together for his last season with them.

davi

Juniors
I would have dismissed Michael Maguire going to the Titans, but the thrashing Souths received from the Storm has put some questions about whether Souths should longer persist with Maguire.

Souths were ordinary and underachievers until Maguire became their coach. So I can appreciate Souths wanting to stay loyal too him after he delivered them a premiership.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pat Kaufusi set to move from Cowboys to the Storm - completing the Kaufusi treble for Melbourne after Antonio played there 2003-08, Felise joining them in 2014.

davi

Juniors
Wow. Coaltrain is having second thoughts may stay in the NRL.

"Dave Taylor is having second thoughts about his move to Toronto Wolfpack in 2018 & is a chance to remain at the Raiders."

davi

Juniors
Blake Green has been linked with a potential move to the New Zealand Warriors for the 2018 season. Warriors have offered a big offer, but Green is under contract with Manly from what I understand and would need to be granted a release.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
He's signed a contract though, so he would have to be able to get a release. Apparently his daughters being based in Australia is a big factor.

Lol

Didn't seem to be a factor when the signed the contract.

Dumb as dogshit on and off the field.

davi

Juniors
Lol

Didn't seem to be a factor when the signed the contract.

Dumb as dogshit on and off the field.

Yeah but on the flip side, it could be argued that it was a factor when he signed the contract. He has two daughters to support and like any footballer has only a certain amount of time in the game. What the Raiders were offering was not a patch on what Toronto were offering, if it was he would of never considered leaving.

davi

Juniors
Newcastle Knights are rumored to be still keen to offload Trent Hodkinson for the 2018 season he's been shopped around to English Superleague.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Yeah but on the flip side, it could be argued that it was a factor when he signed the contract. He has two daughters to support and like any footballer has only a certain amount of time in the game. What the Raiders were offering was not a patch on what Toronto were offering, if it was he would of never considered leaving.

Sorry mate, but that doesn't really make sense.

If his daughter's being based in Australia is his big ticket item, he should not have signed the contract.

If its such a big deal to back out of a contract, then it should have been a big deal when it was offered.

If I was the Toronto mob I'd play hardball. Just on principle.

Clifferd

Coach
Matt Moylan > Wests Tigers is gaining some serious truth to it. Apparently he's pissed off the wrong people at Penrith and will be at a new club in 2018 (Tigers being likely)