What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Rabbit toes

First Grade
coz he said nothing "expert" and seemed to have a vested interest in the outcome. maybe someone should came out and told him to stop sticking his dick into mrs hannay back in the day?
So you're an "expert" on these situations? Shut the f**k up and keep the thread relevant to the title and not you're soapbox for ranting over JT

RazorRam0n

Juniors
So you're an "expert" on these situations? Shut the f**k up and keep the thread relevant to the title and not you're soapbox for ranting over JT

no i'm not an expert, i don't expect pearce to listen to anything i've got to say to him. what did JT say that YOU didn't already know? yeah what i thought.

Stagger eel

Staff member
And Pearce is pretty much done and dusted at Manly despite the talk of other interests ...

Dogs are also going hard for Mansour but need to get rid of one or better th Morris boys

mave

Coach
Lmao.
We may as well entice Jye Mullane back to the NRL.
He would be an upgrade on the knee-less Hokko.

Pedge1971

First Grade
My point exactly . . . if Pearce was born maroon and Cronk blue and no other changes NSW would've easily won 10 in a row . . . surely

Not 10 in a row. But there is a fine line between victory and defeat in origin. They could well have picked up a few more than 1 in 11 years.

POPEYE

Coach
Not 10 in a row. But there is a fine line between victory and defeat in origin. They could well have picked up a few more than 1 in 11 years.
Yes, Pearce in the Roosters is a hard team to beat, most people could say Pearce in NSW has only been beaten by the best RL team on the planet . . . still, Wankerland needs its demons