What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Charlie124

First Grade
He's contracted until the end of 2018 so good luck with that, Newcastle!

He's also a true leader at the club and the best edge backrower in the game so we'll have every intention of making him a Rooster for life.

hahaha he's one of the best edge back rowers at the Roosters maybe...

nrlnrl

First Grade
Would love to get Lolohea at the Storm but don't really want to lose Proctor to get him
I'm not sure if anyone's arriving at the Storm as part of a 3-way deal, but sounds like Proctor's heading back to the Gold Coast (where he went to high school)

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
If they release Buhrer to sign Greg Bird than I dead set give up!
You have to wonder what is going on with recruitment at Manly atm. Uate and Bird rumours, on the back of some horrible efforts for 2016. There is no depth in the club and they are loading up on players past their prime on inflated pay packets.

I didn't like the late release of Gutho last season, I like it even less now I've seen him at 5/8. He's better than Walker was. That decision really impacted our season. We had no depth in the outside backs. If they let another local leave, I'm going to find it hard to support the club until Penn/Zorba/Fulton/Barrett/Cartwright move on.

It's like the club is doing everything they can to bring in that one item they never have achieved. Collecting all the NRL's deadwood to build a set of spoons.

It's Penn/Bozo/Cartwright.. Barrett wants Buhrer.. he even named his as a captain.

Fulton has his grubby fingers in everything, there were a few blow ups between TBaz and Bozo this season.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hunt to Parramatta seems to be getting more legs. Can't say I'm sold, either on the truth of the rumour or that he's a worthwhile signing.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
You have to wonder what is going on with recruitment at Manly atm. Uate and Bird rumours, on the back of some horrible efforts for 2016. There is no depth in the club and they are loading up on players past their prime on inflated pay packets.

I didn't like the late release of Gutho last season, I like it even less now I've seen him at 5/8. He's better than Walker was. That decision really impacted our season. We had no depth in the outside backs. If they let another local leave, I'm going to find it hard to support the club until Penn/Zorba/Fulton/Barrett/Cartwright move on.

It's like the club is doing everything they can to bring in that one item they never have achieved. Collecting all the NRL's deadwood to build a set of spoons.

Hey that's cool though, Omar Slaimankhel is coming to Brooky. The future is rosy.

Vic Mackey

Referee

The most troubeling rumour from a manly point of view is that Fulton is trying to make one of his sons assistant coach

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The most troubeling rumour from a manly point of view is that Fulton is trying to make one of his sons assistant coach

You're not wrong.

These Penn idiots must have stars in their eyes over Bozo. Seems like he and that fat turd Peters are running the club. That is horrifying.

Hutty1986

Immortal
He's contracted until the end of 2018 so good luck with that, Newcastle!

He's also a true leader at the club and the best edge backrower in the game so we'll have every intention of making him a Rooster for life.

Why did my club not announce Friz's retirement??

Someguy

First Grade
Hunt to Parramatta seems to be getting more legs. Can't say I'm sold, either on the truth of the rumour or that he's a worthwhile signing.

The Radradra to Brisbane rumour also seems to pop up a lot. Maybe they can do a swap might be good for parras cap issues, semi is on 250k, if Broncos fans are to be believed hunt is on much less than that

POPEYE

Coach
The Radradra to Brisbane rumour also seems to pop up a lot. Maybe they can do a swap might be good for parras cap issues, semi is on 250k, if Broncos fans are to be believed hunt is on much less than that
Semi is sitting alone in a bus shelter waiting for 'Destination RU', if he waves to passers' by he's still mumbling under his breath 'get me the f**k outta here' before anyone catches on

gcboyz

Juniors
Whoever ends up with Semi inherits the problem. He is a winger and they are worth $250k absolute tops or you struggle to stay under the cap. He has been reading his own press about how fabulous he is, and wants more dosh. Need to provide for my family blah blah blah. Move to the back row if you want more money.

Wait a minute, a rep player called Gillett signed for four years for less money with the drongos.

myrrh ken

First Grade
You can't blame Semi, but yes - there are shades of Uate here.

Surely Semi is a better defender though.

Latest posts