What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats Doing

Bench
Courier Mail today

Well-placed sources say Hannant is resigned to being pushed out of Red Hill. It could happen before June 30, with Hannant’s manager George Mimis currently in talks with an NRL rival.

Nuffy

Bench
Thanks for the detail, it seems like he is being pushed out, better numbers than Kennedy but cant crack the team and now running around for the Ipswich Jets.

I'm crossing my fingers but dont want to get my hopes up too much. If we could get him this year then it would be a coup.

RHCP

Bench
Players with something to prove (Gagai, Mason and Leilua for us all spring to mind) always tend to go well.

Hopefully we snag him and he can recapture his best form.

I know the Broncos are well within their rights to hold onto Hannant but I feel Griffin is really not doing his club a service by playing mind games with Hannant. In fairness to Griffin he released Gagai which I feel would have been a very tough choice on his behalf. Truth is we are really relying on blind luck now to sign players on the nose at their club. Hannant is what we need and then some. He will just push forward and that is all he will care about.

otori

Juniors
I know the Broncos are well within their rights to hold onto Hannant but I feel Griffin is really not doing his club a service by playing mind games with Hannant. In fairness to Griffin he released Gagai which I feel would have been a very tough choice on his behalf. Truth is we are really relying on blind luck now to sign players on the nose at their club. Hannant is what we need and then some. He will just push forward and that is all he will care about.

Hannant isn't going together fired for ill discipline though. Also, don't we play Brisbane later in the season?

Noname36

First Grade
You wouldn't happen to be a certain mod starting with A from the other place would you your posts are identical in both sites and both claim to be in the know.

The posts aren't always identical. 'A' from the other forum has gotten stuff wrong that rnb11 was spot on about. She said that Boyd wouldn't be back (when he was) and that Mamo wouldn't be debuting (which he did).

Apey

Staff member
I prefer to hang out with the intellectuals on the facebook fan group page.

Rod

Bench
Even before that article I thought the timing of the salary cap changes was strange, seemed like more of an off-season type change to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts