What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

slotmachine

First Grade
Think they'll be watching him close up at training next year.

They should also look at heighno. A million years old, no real connection to the club, shows more commitment than anyone.

PhilGould

Bench
Been a bit of a rumour over the past few days that we've already signed Leeson on a 3 year deal to be announced in the next couple of weeks. Good signing if so.

Spot On

Coach
So very true Slots.

Surely we see a huge lift in intensity this week - and not just for 10 minutes or until we give a couple of penalties away.

Spot On

Coach
Herman is good, Glasby is a pot plant...

If we are happy to offer Glasby 600k but are scared off by TPJ asking that, we deserve many more spoons.

Exactly.

I'd be giving Pangai ridiculous money. He has the ability to change a game. Rare.

Glasby isn't much better than what we have now and that's not good enough. 600K pffft.

Old dog

Juniors
Pangia is good and we/I want him but we need a leader, big hard prop with a bit of animal in him that encourages and inspires others, sign him but chase the big guy that we need, D & J Saf, Esee, Pangia all very good players, developing and young with a few years of developing all could be great but need guidance, leadership on the field.
We will lose Heighinton and possibly Lillyman this season so need to find someone, NOW.

Knight Vision

First Grade
TPJ is an absolute beast tonight
loved the agro. The forwards in the game all showed some beast at one stage or another, no backwards step.

We sadly lack the agro. I've seen Ponga cop some high shots that warranted retaliation but not a Knights forward to be seen. Until we get some mongrel we'll be in the bottom half of the table and bullied every game.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Pangia is good and we/I want him but we need a leader, big hard prop with a bit of animal in him that encourages and inspires others, sign him but chase the big guy that we need, D & J Saf, Esee, Pangia all very good players, developing and young with a few years of developing all could be great but need guidance, leadership on the field.
We will lose Heighinton and possibly Lillyman this season so need to find someone, NOW.
Agreed, I would have made James Graham an offer he simply couldnt refuse. His leadership makes him the best prop of his generation IMO.

Latest posts