What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

voltron

Juniors
We can't replace lillyman and Heino all with huge players.
Glasby being a replacement of one of them would be great.

I really like TPJ, but I would rather have a forward Leader.
Someone who can charge ahead and drag everyone kicking and screaming with him.

Old dog

Bench
Boyd, for no other reason than big and hard, not a big fan but if used right he could suit us nicely and if we could get DanS and JSaf fired up a bit, show some aggression we would be set along with Esee.

Spot On

Coach
Can anyone tell me how many minutes Boyd is averaging per game this season???

Really would want him capable of playing at least 40 quality minutes per week if we bought him. Maybe a few more if needed or at times. I can't see him doing that without shedding some kgs but have no doubt he's capable if it if he really wants to.

PhilGould

Bench
Can anyone tell me how many minutes Boyd is averaging per game this season???

Really would want him capable of playing at least 40 quality minutes per week if we bought him. Maybe a few more if needed or at times. I can't see him doing that without shedding some kgs but have no doubt he's capable if it if he really wants to.
According to Fox Sports stats - 35.8 minutes, 11 runs for 108m, 19.2 tackles and 0.4 missed tackles

Spot On

Coach
Thanks PG.

Haven't watched too many of Canberra's games but from what I have seen I didn't even think he was getting through that much.

Really highlights how much money some of these blokes demand for playing less than half a game.

You would have to think that unless Wayne Bennett backflips on his rule of not paying front rowers decent money that TPJ will leave Brisbane. If he does backflip and pay him $400k plus then he will have some angry other props on $100k

Spot On

Coach
You would have to think that unless Wayne Bennett backflips on his rule of not paying front rowers decent money that TPJ will leave Brisbane. If he does backflip and pay him $400k plus then he will have some angry other props on $100k

What was the Sims deal for this year? I understand he went there on minimum wage for 1 season but that season is over and he must have had a new contract and decent upgrade since then you would think?

mozza91

Coach
What was the Sims deal for this year? I understand he went there on minimum wage for 1 season but that season is over and he must have had a new contract and decent upgrade since then you would think?
He’s on tree fiddy an hour. Kids in Indian sweatshops earn more on average than a Broncos First Grader.

Old dog

Bench
So how bias are we, I don't like what Sims did, leaving, but do we need to slump to making inaccurate, obviously incorrect comments about what has happened, I look to be informed here not given rubbish info somehow considered humour us

Frederick

Staff member
So how bias are we, I don't like what Sims did, leaving, but do we need to slump to making inaccurate, obviously incorrect comments about what has happened, I look to be informed here not given rubbish info somehow considered humour us

XlkQhba.gif

Whilst that was an exaggeration i dont imagine he would have received a huge upgrade. He was a starting prop for a lot of the year and I saw some stats where I am pretty sure he was in the bottom 5 forwards for metres per game in the NRL.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Folau would settle in well if he were to buy an apartment in the Newcastle CBD. Thanks to the lockout laws Folau can enjoy quiet prayer sessions each night without being bombarded with Satan's music.

aqua_duck

Coach
What are you talking about 1qaz