What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Snikt

Juniors
He'll be ok on smaller $$ imo. We are losing Lillyman and likely Heino next year so we will need to sure up our fwd stocks

Can he play hooker? If the rumours about Levi leaving are true then we just may need a back up, 1st grade ready hooker too

Old dog

Juniors
Pythian playing for Lakes this week with apparent interest from other clubs.
Do we take him back?
I would certainly consider it, he let himself down badly as well as the club but everyone deserves another chance and he has had some bad luck. He is a versatile player, not sure he is first grade material as we haven't seen much of him but does cover a few positions

I would certainly consider it, he let himself down badly as well as the club but everyone deserves another chance and he has had some bad luck. He is a versatile player, not sure he is first grade material as we haven't seen much of him but does cover a few positions
I reckon he'd be good backup and possible utility value.
I agree with giving him another chance. What might go against him is that he apparently had a previous warning.

Burwood

Bench
There's no way Wests would sign off on him coming back to the club. They had the option of just banning him for the 12 weeks, but purposely sacked him instead as it sent a very clear message to the players and community.

Dave_

Juniors
Any truth to Klemmer saying "if Sharon goes I go too" rumour floating about? Apparently they're bum chums.

Would be hilarious if the Dogs were forced to keep Shazza just so Klemmer stays

Swarzey

Bench
Woods already knocked us back because he would have to relocate to Newcastle. I would guess Klemmer is similar; sounds like his life is in Sydney and wouldn't want to leave.

Besides, I don't buy it.