What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
"Meanwhile, the Roosters have signed Dean Matterson for 2018.

The younger brother of backrower Ryan, Dean is training full-time with the Roosters but not part of their top 30.

Parramatta’s under-20s captain last year, the five-eighth will spend next season playing for Wyong."

"This column is aware of three clubs circling Parramatta NYC prop Sean Keppie.

Off-contract next year, Keppie is an Australian Schoolboys representative and played 27 games for the Eels’ NYC side in 2017. "

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k/news-story/17b8a8d660982d9962747648172c9f89

Stevie

Bench
Meh, the whole idea of Hayne doesn't excite me at all, I would have preferred Napa any day of the week. Hope there is at least another angry big bopper to come instead if the Napa thing is dead.

IFR33K

Coach
Meh, the whole idea of Hayne doesn't excite me at all, I would have preferred Napa any day of the week. Hope there is at least another angry big bopper to come instead if the Napa thing is dead.

Maybe with Maloney spilling the beans about Penrith organising TPA’s, Penrith will get desperate and release a forward.

hindy111

Post Whore
They think he is our best young forward ? That can't be right bc our High Performance Consultant @TheRam says he is rubbish.

Honestly Ram was kind of right.
The best part of a juniors year are the first 3 when your getting them at good value.
Like Crighton, Hess, Bevan. There next contracts will be closer to what they are actually worth.
Tepai in his first few years has been fine but I wouldnt say exceptional. He is slowly coming on and we have seen glimpses and enough to know he will soon be one of the better forwards in the game. I am still not convinced he will be elite. But Teps is beeing paid going off reports a handsome amount.
He was touted as next big thing and may still get there. But its been a slow development.

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe with Maloney spilling the beans about Penrith organising TPA’s, Penrith will get desperate and release a forward.

You can transfer tpas im sure. I do know they do things by the book in Penrith. Duke will sort it out.

hindy111

Post Whore
"Meanwhile, the Roosters have signed Dean Matterson for 2018.

The younger brother of backrower Ryan, Dean is training full-time with the Roosters but not part of their top 30.

Parramatta’s under-20s captain last year, the five-eighth will spend next season playing for Wyong."

"This column is aware of three clubs circling Parramatta NYC prop Sean Keppie.

Off-contract next year, Keppie is an Australian Schoolboys representative and played 27 games for the Eels’ NYC side in 2017. "

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k/news-story/17b8a8d660982d9962747648172c9f89

Keppie was guy who impressed me most in under 20s team. Id really try and hold onto.

hindy111

Post Whore
Kikau barely got a run for Griffin this year, shows how clueless he is.

Problem was his defense, in a team who had most missed tackles. Not sure it was the right environment for him but he will be unleashed this year.

I reckon Cartwright might be another you could maybe get from the club. Hmmm wouldnt be a bad edition.

Stevie

Bench
Problem was his defense, in a team who had most missed tackles. Not sure it was the right environment for him but he will be unleashed this year.

I reckon Cartwright might be another you could maybe get from the club. Hmmm wouldnt be a bad edition.

Maybe we should get someone a bit slow in the head. Remember when Forrest Gump just smashed through all those merkins until the band had to tell him to stop? We need a guy like that.

The first edition was heaps better.

muznik

Juniors
You can transfer tpas im sure. I do know they do things by the book in Penrith. Duke will sort it out.

Pretty sure Maloney just shone a big spotlight on the fact they don't !

Once again it has shown that the TPA rules are a joke & what we got done for is pretty widespread through most clubs.