What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Pretty sure Maloney just shone a big spotlight on the fact they don't !

Once again it has shown that the TPA rules are a joke & what we got done for is pretty widespread through most clubs.

Not really. It just how media are trying too interpret it. Watch the duke get it done.

In end good deal. 800k -200k in tpas so 600k for nsw half.

TheRam

Coach
I stand by what I have been saying all along about Moeroa. He has been underwhelming thus far for all the hype and coint that he would be on due to all the hype and potential.

The 3 carries he made in his last game before he got injured were the best that I have seen from him ever. Which gives me some hope that he maybe learning how to use that big frame of his at last.

But up until now he offers less then Mannah this last season, which is hardly inspiring and or exciting at all.

We the club are thus far the loser in return on investment with Tepai. Will it turn around and will he earn his lofty reputation and price tag?

We will see.

TheRam

Coach
Viliame Kikau is still my preferred option. I would throw a heap at this guy. He is the type of player we are in desperate need of.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
"Meanwhile, the Roosters have signed Dean Matterson for 2018.

The younger brother of backrower Ryan, Dean is training full-time with the Roosters but not part of their top 30.

Parramatta’s under-20s captain last year, the five-eighth will spend next season playing for Wyong."

"This column is aware of three clubs circling Parramatta NYC prop Sean Keppie.

Off-contract next year, Keppie is an Australian Schoolboys representative and played 27 games for the Eels’ NYC side in 2017. "

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...k/news-story/17b8a8d660982d9962747648172c9f89

I dont get the fascination with this kid, he was crap in the finals, they can have him

hindy111

Post Whore
Isn’t Kikau an edge forward?

Yes. Tepai will never have his running or power game.
Kikau will never have Teps defensive game.
Kikau could be a wrecking ball. Teps will develop further this season. He will be a more consistant type of player. BA does things his way with young players.He has just turned 22yrs old. Played this season as a 21yld.
I think now BA will add a few more things to his game. Untill he fixed his defensive flaws when he first come in there was no need to give the kid to much homework.
I can see more offloads and working on attack now as 2017 showed he has just about completed his work on defense side of things.
2019 and at age 23 you should start to see the polished version.

Btw Kikau is 6mths older then Tepai. Yeo didnt break out till this year and is a year older then Tepai. Also come in grade at a ypung age.
Hess and Crighton are a class above id say. Exceptioinal talents.

hindy111

Post Whore
worst player on he field just about.

Our halves are young. What would be the point on developing Matterson. As far as Ryan goes he is ok. I wouldnt have him in our top 17.

Any idea what T rex cost. I like how people bag the signing. Last season was a write off with injury.His 2014 and 2016 form wasnt terrible.
He come with a huge price tag and to be an elite forward. He was an average first grader but still broke tackles and contributed.
Not worth his 650k price tag. But capable of matching any 300k edge forward.
If stays fit and is motivated he will end up part of the strongest top 17.

Gronk

Staff member
FMD would you believe that after having 4 years out, Sandor Earl has done his ACL in training with Storm.

Stevie

Bench
Surely there's a PED he can take to get himself back on the park quicksmart??

He has probably been training all this time as a bodybuilder aka get ripped for Stereosonic as opposed to an actual athlete.
I say this shaking my head at him after just eating a kebab and chips for lunch washed down with a coke.