What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Gould 5 yr plan is blowing harder then he expected.It is shaped like this
JmxEzk
It's a pear
I hate when i have to explain my jokes too

Incorrect

Coach
When I heard the result of the Tigers v Sharks trial I had a looksy over at the Tigers Forum... I think it's fair to say the love and admiration for Luke Brooks that was there in 2017 when Moses, Woods and Tedesco baled has now given way to cold harsh reality that Brooks is a sub standard first grade number 7... The hatred for Moses is as strong as ever... There's some good posters over there, they're reasonably objective but in the case of Moses there is no admission or acknowledgement that he might be a half decent player...

When I heard the result of the Tigers v Sharks trial I had a looksy over at the Tigers Forum... I think it's fair to say the love and admiration for Luke Brooks that was there in 2017 when Moses, Woods and Tedesco baled has now given way to cold harsh reality that Brooks is a sub standard first grade number 7... The hatred for Moses is as strong as ever... There's some good posters over there, they're reasonably objective but in the case of Moses there is no admission or acknowledgement that he might be a half decent player...

Brooks is a train wreck in defense, not so much cos he misses tackles (as all half backs will) but his decision making hasn't improved at an acceptable rate.

Basil Brush

Juniors
My brother is a tiges fan and his hatred for Moses is unbelievable.

The only hope Tiges fans have is Nathan Cleary wants to play for his old man.

Otherwise they are stuffed for a while.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon Brooks is about as good as Moses. He just plays in a much worse team.

Tedesco, Woods and Moses. Their management have put them back 10 years. And to confirm they ha eno idea they went and signed lolohea on big $, who is shit house and is now in reserve grade

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon Brooks is about as good as Moses. He just plays in a much worse team.

Different players. Moses has a bit of elegance. Brooks is more of a game plan stable player. Reminds me more of Pearce while Moses has more magic. Lockyer style.

Brooks for 500k is fine imo. He is far from rubbish.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tedesco, Woods and Moses. Their management have put them back 10 years. And to confirm they ha eno idea they went and signed lolohea on big $, who is shit house and is now in reserve grade

I dont see Cleary going there. I domsee the roosters going for him as Cronk retires 2019.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Different players. Moses has a bit of elegance. Brooks is more of a game plan stable player. Reminds me more of Pearce while Moses has more magic. Lockyer style.

Brooks for 500k is fine imo. He is far from rubbish.
I rate Moses more like a young Thurston. I said as much back when he was playing for the Tigers, but I can't seem to find the quote. Here's how I rated Moses just over 12 months ago:
As for Hunt's deal putting noses out of joint at the Dragons, I wonder if we'll end up with Widdop. Far from the best half in the game but he is reliable, experienced and has a kicking game (including goal kicking). Has also played for Arthur before. Would he cost a fortune? We could get very good value out of him at about $500k. Mitch Moses will probably cost $700k+