What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Jnr Paulo on own may not be enough.

But if Niaukore continues to improve and T rex comes back good along with perhaps Oregon Kafusi.( Id like some info on this young kid Does he have potential)
That could be 4 big powerfull guys.

Tepai is still very young and only this year started to show some grunt. Alvaro will hit peak and Brown also. Im sure we will also add a few more and shift a few off.

I like what Taka did in 2nd row last night.

hindy111

Post Whore
The question is will anyone in our pack decline?
This year Scott was always going too. Manu and Mannah are still not too old to start the decline.

IFR33K

Coach
Jnr Paulo on own may not be enough.

But if Niaukore continues to improve and T rex comes back good along with perhaps Oregon Kafusi.( Id like some info on this young kid Does he have potential)
That could be 4 big powerfull guys.

Tepai is still very young and only this year started to show some grunt. Alvaro will hit peak and Brown also. Im sure we will also add a few more and shift a few off.

I like what Taka did in 2nd row last night.

Taka was very strong

TheRam

Coach
Because he can't understand why his arguments are shit, I have to just give counter-arguments. We missed the finals in 2016 because we had points stripped, not because we were shit. We won zero finals matches because we played the two grand finalists, who had better rosters than us. What happened half a decade ago is irrelevant because we had a different coach then plus we have only retained four players from that side.

Look Pou, all the reasons why we as a team/club have failed over the years in most, any given year, one could argue valid reasons/excuses as to why they happened. But after so many years of failed and dismally mind you, campaigns any and all reasons/excuses have worn thin to the point of being irrelevant to the big picture as to why we never seem to get it right, on or off the field.

It's kinda like your wife promising that she will never sleep with another guy again, but whenever you come home from work there's a man climbing out the window and you forever swallowing her dribble that he was just the electrician, plumber, fireman, handyman, painter, window cleaner....while she's laying in bed naked.

There comes a point that sure, maybe that bloke was the window cleaner, but he still f**ked my God damn wife! And no matter what excuse she comes up with, legit or not, it doesn't matter anymore. She is a piece of shit and and now this relationship is just becoming toxic and abusive with very few benefits if any at all.

The problem though is that with a cheating wife if you have any self respect, you kick her out the freakin door, but with a beloved football team, you're stuck with the crap that keeps coming your way. But that isn't to say you have to be sweet about it.

So here we are, with many of us supporters, frustrated and angry, that we have to sit through another useless and pathetic season, for whatever reason/s and there are people like you Pou that keep bringing up excuse after excuse after excuse as to why we are failed AGAIN.

Well you know what? I and many others have had it with the excuses/counter arguments, which are hardly counter arguments, because we have all heard and been through them many times before. It's like telling someone to calm down. We all know that the only thing that that does is make that person even more exasperated and annoyed.

But then again, that may be all you are trying to do in the first place.

TheRam

Coach
He would be great Ram. But the Duke would warn him agains it career wise.

You are probably right there Hindy. But I reckon it would be an inspired appointment. He has many up sides. The media loves him, he is the current SOO coach, Moses loves him and it looked like they had a great rapport together and he got the best out of him, other players from other teams would love to be coached by him too, especially if he remained as the SOO coach and he loves Fiji, just to name a few.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Look Pou, all the reasons why we as a team/club have failed over the years in most, any given year, one could argue valid reasons/excuses as to why they happened. But after so many years of failed and dismally mind you, campaigns any and all reasons/excuses have worn thin to the point of being irrelevant to the big picture as to why we never seem to get it right, on or off the field.

It's kinda like your wife promising that she will never sleep with another guy again, but whenever you come home from work there's a man climbing out the window and you forever swallowing her dribble that he was just the electrician, plumber, fireman, handyman, painter, window cleaner....while she's laying in bed naked.

There comes a point that sure, maybe that bloke was the window cleaner, but he still f**ked my God damn wife! And no matter what excuse she comes up with, legit or not, it doesn't matter anymore. She is a piece of shit and and now this relationship is just becoming toxic and abusive with very few benefits if any at all.

The problem though is that with a cheating wife if you have any self respect, you kick her out the freakin door, but with a beloved football team, you're stuck with the crap that keeps coming your way. But that isn't to say you have to be sweet about it.

So here we are, with many of us supporters, frustrated and angry, that we have to sit through another useless and pathetic season, for whatever reason/s and there are people like you Pou that keep bringing up excuse after excuse after excuse as to why we are failed AGAIN.

Well you know what? I and many others have had it with the excuses/counter arguments, which are hardly counter arguments, because we have all heard and been through them many times before. It's like telling someone to calm down. We all know that the only thing that that does is make that person even more exasperated and annoyed.

But then again, that may be all you are trying to do in the first place.
Mate, just like you I am on a journey of trying to increase my understanding of the game. I just think you're doing it wrong.

As for whether or not I'm making excuses, it's irrelevant. By finding the reasons (for example why your wife cheated on you) you can start to find solutions. Your solution seems to be that you can somehow keep the bitch faithful, if you just find the silver bullet. So you tear yourself apart looking for that 'reason' (because somehow when you do it it's not an excuse).

I've realised that the cheating wife is a deeply flawed and broken human being, and she will always be vulnerable to offers of dick as soon as your back is turned. That's not an excuse. It's just acceptance of something out of my control.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I’ll admit I was the one who told him. Just so when he stays with Manly, Ram & Glenneel have something else to shitbag the club over
but Ram would whinge if we did sign him too

i don't think i've ever read one of his posts in full

i reckon if he rang lefeline the operator would off themselves

Latest posts