What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
I must say that I was very impressed with Reed Mahoney last night. His passing from dummy half was spot on in being able to bring the forwards on to the advantage line with momentum and his quality in defense was great. Sure he threw a few wobbly passes after the first 20 mins when fatigue set in but that was to be expected.

I hope he stays in first grade for the remainder of the season. He was a breath of fresh air, and I credit him on getting the forwards in particular back into the game when he came on. Lets just hope he continues to impress.

I must say that I was very impressed with Reed Mahoney last night. His passing from dummy half was spot on in being able to bring the forwards on to the advantage line with momentum and his quality in defense was great. Sure he threw a few wobbly passes after the first 20 mins when fatigue set in but that was to be expected.

I hope he stays in first grade for the remainder of the season. He was a breath of fresh air, and I credit him on getting the forwards in particular back into the game when he came on. Lets just hope he continues to impress.

He won't be allowed to stay in first grade for the rest of the year unless the other blokes remain injured.

84 Baby

Referee
Or we elevate him to top 30. Final spot must be filled by end of month yeah? His timing could be perfect if Kaysa/Smith are out for bit longer. Assuming we haven’t already filled roster spot.
Also what about the Edwards spot? Do we have to refill that right away? (Rhetorical cause we all know the NRL likely doesn’t even know)

Glenneel

Bench
I’ll admit I was the one who told him. Just so when he stays with Manly, Ram & Glenneel have something else to shitbag the club over
We only shitbag the club when it is shit. We refuse to accept mediocrity so express our frustrations in our posts. Once you've followed a team for over 50 years maybe you'll understand.

In those 50 plus years I've endured many more downs than ups. Now I only want the up years which have been skinny on the ground, yet once again. We need to break this constant cycle of poor years that plague us, that effect recruitment of quality players and staff and saps the morale of both player and fan alike. Is that too much to ask?

84 Baby

Referee
We only shitbag the club when it is shit. We refuse to accept mediocrity so express our frustrations in our posts. Once you've followed a team for over 50 years maybe you'll understand.

In those 50 plus years I've endured many more downs than ups. Now I only want the up years which have been skinny on the ground, yet once again. We need to break this constant cycle of poor years that plague us, that effect recruitment of quality players and staff and saps the morale of both player and fan alike. Is that too much to ask?
LOL @ the old I've been a fan longer than thou