What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Telling rugby league players “We need to get high” might not work out the way you had planned.

b1591f46-01e3-4019-9ee8-3b9d1f0641f3_text.gif

Tiger5150

Bench
Its more the applause for Abdo and PVL that I can't stand. They did the right thing with Scott no doubt. Jennings was found guilty though - in a civil rather than criminal level. I am starting to get a bit jack of one rule for a few clubs and another for others. OVL and Abdo are doing an horrendous job particularly given the amount of executives that are leaving, up until now, in a quiet way and not being replaced. There spin on the whole thing is comical.
kirisome_auvaa_30aug.jpg

Tiger5150

Bench
This bloke won a premiership ffs
Mate I have no problem with being an interloper etc. but will call out hypocrisy when people are bleating about Curtis Scott being able to play when Parra Signed Avau a year after pleading guilty to bashing his missus, throwing her against a wall...then a year later breaching illicit drug protocols.

But also it was disgusting that Souffs played him despite the fact he had pleaded guilty but hadnt been sentenced.

T.S Quint

Coach
Mate I have no problem with being an interloper etc. but will call out hypocrisy when people are bleating about Curtis Scott being able to play when Parra Signed Avau a year after pleading guilty to bashing his missus, throwing her against a wall...then a year later breaching illicit drug protocols.

But also it was disgusting that Souffs played him despite the fact he had pleaded guilty but hadnt been sentenced.

I would have been perfectly happy if the NRL told Auva’a he couldn’t play anymore.
They didn’t though.
I’m not going to stop supporting my team because they signed one piece of shit though.