What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
Moses played in the Parra juniors from U8 to U15 for All Saints Toongabbie and then Harold Matthews for Parramatta. Uncle Ben then led him to Balmain , if you speak to Moses he will tell you he is a Parra junior. This has been repeated many times, but seems as usual you want to continue being argumentative. When did anyone claim Galvin was a Parra junior?
We can introduce directly to Pou, then you can argue in circles for hours.
When did I say Moses was a tigers junior Delboy? Seems to me that I literally just said that he was a Parra junior. I’m not making an argument just holding a mirror up to the hypocrisy of some here who declare Galvin not a junior but Moses is.

you on the other hand, seem pretty keen on argument. Aquarium?

Avenger

Immortal
Pretty sure Galvin in two games has ensured he is going to have a good NRL career. This is not Zac Cini we are talking about. Whether it ends up being at the Tigers could be a different story.
BTW you guys have equalled your PB in the modern era.

Coming 9th. :)

King-Gutho94

Coach
Tigers paid his transfer, but what does it say when a kid’s parents are prepared to pay $5k to get their kid out of Parra and over to the Tigers?
His pathway is blocked.

He wouldnt be playing FG at Parra,

Drown and Moses are there for another 5 years at a minimum. He isnt going to settle for being a bench utility that BA gives a token 5 mins at the end of a game too.

Tiger5150

Bench
Of
His pathway is blocked.

He wouldnt be playing FG at Parra,

Drown and Moses are there for another 5 years at a minimum. He isnt going to settle for being a bench utility that BA gives a token 5 mins at the end of a game too.
Of course that’s 100% and my crack was as accurate as “but Galvins dad had to pay his trAnsFeR!”

Latest posts