What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

parra_jesus

Juniors
Now Brent Read on 360 says Frizell won't be leaving Dragons. FFS!
F
Now Brent Read on 360 says Frizell won't be leaving Dragons. FFS!

Would love to see frizz in blue and gold. But him and mary have a pretty good relationship. And from the interviews i have seen earlier this year, he seens pretty adamant that he has no intention of seeking a early release from his contract. Another slothfield special! Realistically, after all the re-signings and the rcg coup. How much would you roughly say we would have left under the cap next year to spend if a player did come available?

F

Would love to see frizz in blue and gold. But him and mary have a pretty good relationship. And from the interviews i have seen earlier this year, he seens pretty adamant that he has no intention of seeking a early release from his contract. Another slothfield special! Realistically, after all the re-signings and the rcg coup. How much would you roughly say we would have left under the cap next year to spend if a player did come available?
Yeah I think Read was saying that Frizell had again come out and said he's not leaving. And I was wondering about the money too, and if we can even afford him.

Soto

Bench

TheParraboy

Staff member