What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah i know if we got rid of him he would have snapped up by now.

But still shouldn't change the fact we stood by him and gave him another chance to redeem himself.

I think he will stay anyway. I reckon if he was going to go would have been when he did his last contract extension.

I'm sure he appreciates that the club stuck by him and didn't throw him out.
But at the end of the day, he'll be fine either way. When players like him come out and say "I've got to repay my team for sticking with me" it just words until I actually see it happening. Is he going to take less money during his next contract negotiations to 'pay us back"? Not a chance in hell.

Delboy

First Grade
Stick your head up your arse. Parramatta signing him does not mean I agree with it. You aren't calling out shit. You are the worst sort of "supporter" - worry about your own backyard rather than someone elses. Hiding out on a forum calling out other clubs or posters does not mean your shit don't stink.
The troll doesn’t mention Russell Packer signed by his squeaky clean club after being convicted of stomping on a member of the public’s head . Seriously he’s such a dopey poster, he doesn’t try and put a footy subject up for discussion it’s all about his point scoring , trying to elevate his club, oh I forget their claim to fame is playing at a shit heap they describe as the 8th wonder, of what I’m not sure.

The Colonel

Immortal
I think some of you blokes are overreacting... Fancy getting triggered by Tiger5150. He's just trying to have a laugh. Loosen up you crusty merkins...

Sorry. He isn't trying for a laugh. He thinks his shit doesn't smell.... he has some holier than thou complex and has stated before that if his club were to sign someone like Auva'a he would never support them again. Meanwhile, quite happy to have people like Russell Packer and James Roberts in his club. I grew up with DV, I work with kids that have been through DV and SA and it's not a laughing matter or a place for jokes. He contributes nothing more than trying to make out his club is better than everyone elses. He can f**k off...

I hate the fact that the NRL keep giving second chances. Auva'a at least has gone out of his way to fix the issues he had and worked very hard to correct his image. Still doesn't make up for what he did. I would not have been unhappy for the NRL to say thanks but no.

hindy111

Post Whore
Same story as usual , Manu has been playing on significant unders until he moves on, but then it frees up a $1 million. Amazing how the media and NRL don’t notice

850k to play centre. I don't know any other centres on that sort of money. He'd be the highest paid centre in the game.
Yes he could earn probably 1 million to play fullback at another club. Rooster most likely paid him overs with the plan to put him at fullback in 2025 once Teddy was cooked.
Sounds like he analed them

TheRam

Coach
The troll doesn’t mention Russell Packer signed by his squeaky clean club after being convicted of stomping on a member of the public’s head . Seriously he’s such a dopey poster, he doesn’t try and put a footy subject up for discussion it’s all about his point scoring , trying to elevate his club, oh I forget their claim to fame is playing at a shit heap they describe as the 8th wonder, of what I’m not sure.

*The 8th Blunder of the Toilet Bowl.

The Colonel

Immortal
Sorry, but I’ve never seen him do anything like that. He’s stayed many times what a basketcase his club has been. He’s always hopeful though…like we are.

About our club I mean, not his club. His club can get f**ked.
He is aware of the basketcase his club is. He, however, feels because his club have never signed a player charged or convicted of DV that they are better because "he would never". He likes to bring up the fact that because I do not want Curtis Scott (or any other germ convicted of the same shit) anywhere near our club I am being hypocritical because Parramatta signed Kirisome Auva'a. He somehow believes this makes him a better person. As I have stated and will continue to do so, he can f**k right off....

JokerEel

Coach

He does but almost killing someone is ok to sign a player.

Stevie

Bench
You guys need to pounce quickly....time is running out...
images
Take it to the Tigers forum.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The type of employee you recruit reflects the values of your organisation (not to mention it potentially influences the type of sponsorship you’re able to attract) so I’d say it is still very much an employee matter.
If people are unable to work after a criminal conviction then the state needs to support them after they’ve served their sentence. Either that or death sentences for anyone found guilty.