What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach

Retro Jersey looks pretty good if you ask me.

Though 2001-2003 is now considered retro is starting to make me feel a little old.

Ironic the club has the headline Blue and Gold forever.

Yet at the same time they decide to dress them up in white for away games.

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors

Retro Jersey looks pretty good if you ask me.

Though 2001-2003 is now considered retro is starting to make me feel a little old.

Ironic the club has the headline Blue and Gold forever.

Yet at the same time they decide to dress them up in white for away games.
One thing that let's it down is the V on the front is too shallow compared to the original

Chipmunk

Coach
All right lads, I always thought we were just a team of 17-19, and a significant injury would end us.

We're done for 2024 now.

All I'm interesting in seeing for the remainder of season is at what stage we see decide to change coaches.

I look forward to seeing what happens on the other side.

JokerEel

Coach
All right lads, I always thought we were just a team of 17-19, and a significant injury would end us.

We're done for 2024 now.

All I'm interesting in seeing for the remainder of season is at what stage we see decide to change coaches.

If we do win more than 50% of the games Moses is out will you leave?

hindy111

Post Whore

We're done for 2024 now.

We'll be fine. We will lose games but still win a few. We can still win 4 of the next 5. They aren't great sides.
Even with Moses there I'd say we would do it tough against Manly,Brisbane,Storm.

Tigers H
Canberra A
Dolphins H
Cowboys H
Manly A
BYE
Brisbane H
Storm A

Hopefully back and go on a roll

Chipmunk

Coach
We'll be fine. We will lose games but still win a few. We can still win 4 of the next 5. They aren't great sides.
Even with Moses there I'd say we would do it tough against Manly,Brisbane,Storm.

Tigers H
Canberra A
Dolphins H
Cowboys H
Manly A
BYE
Brisbane H
Storm A

Hopefully back and go on a roll
Nah, we're done, and you know we are @hindy111.

Good luck with your dreams

Chipmunk

Coach
Your not a spiritual man are you. Think possitive. Might only be 7
We're a Top 17-19 and nothing below that...in that 7-12 weeks we're relying on every other player staying fit. It hasn't worked even in the first 3 weeks.

We're done bro. No f**ken depth. None, Nada, Nought, Nil... this was always going to be the issue.