What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
My little birds are telling me we are looking at a short term loan of a half from another club.

ARTHUR WANTS NRL​

A number of NRL clubs are monitoring the form of Manly Sea Eagles back-up half Jake Arthur in NSW Cup while he is stuck behind Daly Cherry Evans and Luke Brooks.

Manly also has the highly regarded Jamie Humphreys as a back-up in the halves.

The likes of the Gold Coast Titans, the Bulldogs, the Rabbitohs and Newcastle are all lacking quality around the halves positions.

Arthur is no world beater but there is great potential.

He is under contract until the end of next season at Brookvale but, like all 21-year-olds, he wants to play first grade NRL.

And that opportunity may come around quicker at a rival club.

emjaycee

Coach
I thought Jake was no better than an RMC level park footballer.
Why the hell would any other club be interested in him?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because reggies is about development. Do you think Hands is in that category?
Well he’s a converted 9 that’s played how many games in the position?? What about his development??? No wonder our player never look ready when they get thrown into first grade like other teams do.

Tiger5150

Bench
My little birds are telling me we are looking at a short term loan of a half from another club.
My little birds are chirping....
jake-arthur-744.png

Tiger5150

Bench
ff

ARTHUR WANTS NRL​

A number of NRL clubs are monitoring the form of Manly Sea Eagles back-up half Jake Arthur in NSW Cup while he is stuck behind Daly Cherry Evans and Luke Brooks.

Manly also has the highly regarded Jamie Humphreys as a back-up in the halves.

The likes of the Gold Coast Titans, the Bulldogs, the Rabbitohs and Newcastle are all lacking quality around the halves positions.

Arthur is no world beater but there is great potential.

He is under contract until the end of next season at Brookvale but, like all 21-year-olds, he wants to play first grade NRL.

And that opportunity may come around quicker at a rival club.

ffs

yy_cheng

Coach
Way out imo.
Asi to halves
Simonsson to centre
Sivo to wing
Cartwright out (broken rib) and Kelma to replace him and Doorey to bench
Still a good team and capable of beating anyone on their day. After all we did beat Penrith well last year without Moses.
why Doorey, why not EMU... Matto will probably go edge when Kelma tires

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He is our first choice NRL back up who pushed Lusssick in the off season. Wouldn't you want the guy who comes in if an injury to be playing in the same position in reserves rather then another so he is used to the structures.
They get used to the structures at training through the week and in the preseason, not in reserve grade surrounded by nuffies.

Latest posts