What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
If nothing else, I’d to see Hands come back into the team on the bench
I think it will either be one of Hands or Lussick.

Hoppy was a hooker in his junior days and he will probably be the backup in case of injury or to give the hooker a break. We have enough middles to cover Hoppy's shift such as Matto.

Atm, Lussick has the position and it's for him to lose either through injury or poor form over I reckon 3 games.

I am now ok with this but I would actually like to carry Blaize as the 14 even if he gets on the field for 15 mins.

14. Blaize
15 Moretti/EMU/Kelma
16. Matto
17. Paulo

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
One of our biggest problems in reserve grade is that we only have 28 merkins on top 30 contracts, having recently rissoled two proven performers without replacing them. Rodwell in particular was a star at NSW Cup level.

Avenger

Immortal
One of our biggest problems in reserve grade is that we only have 28 merkins on top 30 contracts, having recently rissoled two proven performers without replacing them. Rodwell in particular was a star at NSW Cup level.
There is a reason we did that smartarse. We are still in the hunt for an outside back for this season. And his name doesn’t rhyme with troll.

Tiger5150

Bench
@Tiger5150 apparently we’re not interested in Fonua Pole
images

King-Gutho94

Coach
There is a good chance Benji is the worst coach in the NRL this year. And HE is the first guy to think of blooding a youngster?

Um... LOL.
Benji will surprise some people i reckon as coach. I reckon they will win 9-10 games this year. Which is double what they have done the past 2 seasons.

For all the prancing around he did at his peak as a player where he probably should have won the Tigers another comp in 2010-2012 period when they were at the strongest post 2005.

He was pretty tough to come back after he had multiple setbacks as well with his shoulder and got through 340+ NRL games in 19 seasons. Plus whatever internationals he played for NZ.

He needs to get rid of the germ Farah out of the joint though. He is a stench the Tigers need to remove themselves from.