What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Salary cap levelling out the playing field again.

here’s a source @Twizzle

I think Penrith have dodged a bullet.

Can someone find me a big game where Fifita has stood up.

He is from 3/8 for QLD in for origin
And 0/3 in Finals

Considering QLD's origin record since he debuted he must be one of the only ones that doesnt have a 50% winning record after 8 games.

JokerEel

Coach
I think Penrith have dodged a bullet.

Can someone find me a big game where Fifita has stood up.

He is from 3/8 for QLD in for origin
And 0/3 in Finals

Considering QLD's origin record since he debuted he must be one of the only ones that doesnt have a 50% winning record after 8 games.

I think he took the easy option. Playing at the Riff on the back of 3 possible 4 GF wins would have been alot of pressure and he doesn't look like someone that will put in the hard work.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just for your info, we lost a number of good NRL players after the. gf, and those in charge of recruitment didn’t sign one player approaching their level.
That’s what it looks like when the salary cap bites. In 2022 we had a bunch of merkins on unders. Now we’re paying full freight. That’s why premiership windows don’t stay open forever.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Salary cap levelling out the playing field again.

here’s a source @Twizzle

Allegedly took less to go to Easts than the Penrith offer which was allegedly less than the value of his PO at the Gold Coast. What’s the point of everyone having the same cap? It stinks. It’s f**ken bullshit.

Latest posts