What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

BrotherJim05

Bench
Gardiner's composure and positive spin on that loss was f**king amazing. I hope he stays on as assistant coach when Sheens takes over.

I've never in my life blamed a poor referee decision to determine the outcome of a game. Even if a team wins by the margin of the decision (e.g. try etc), you can never be 100% sure the rest of the game would have unfolded with the same amount of points scored.

Except for this game. This is the first time everyone can agree with 100% certainty that a poor ref decision cost us the game.

I don't know what we did to displease the football gods but they really can hold a grudge

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Gardiner's composure and positive spin on that loss was f**king amazing. I hope he stays on as assistant coach when Sheens takes over.

I've never in my life blamed a poor referee decision to determine the outcome of a game. Even if a team wins by the margin of the decision (e.g. try etc), you can never be 100% sure the rest of the game would have unfolded with the same amount of points scored.

Except for this game. This is the first time everyone can agree with 100% certainty that a poor ref decision cost us the game.

I don't know what we did to displease the football gods but they really can hold a grudge
I'm sure it was mentioned on one of the shows (NRL 360??) that he is moving on after this year, maybe someone could confirm or deny this?

simmo05

Bench

2018 broncos got a penalty in front in golden point for not square markers. Klein got stood down for wrong decision. Add that to the list too mate

Das Hassler

Bench
If he comes back then it'll be a double win for us ....Storm will owe us big time and I'd imagine Bellamy's former coach will remind him some time down the track

Tiger05

First Grade
No great loss as he has been under performing and acting like a tool of the field.

I reckon when he has been in first grade he has been great. I wonder if he is being a merkin off the field though.

He also has a big dollar contract for a winger and we have plenty of options in the outside backs. It was a dumb contract decision.

Word is Nofo is heading to the Storm for the remainder of the season.
No great loss as he has been under performing and acting like a tool of the field. He will kill it at the Storm , and therefore show us all he hasnt been putting in 100% here.
100% mac, no great loss. Hasn't been good at all, more importantly if he does play 1st grade, he will do as his team and his coach want, run straight, do not run sideways, stay on his wing, mark his opposite man - the things that no coach at the Tigers has pulled him into line over. He will come back a better winger, hopefully.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Word is Nofo is heading to the Storm for the remainder of the season.
No great loss as he has been under performing and acting like a tool of the field. He will kill it at the Storm , and therefore show us all he hasnt been putting in 100% here.
If it is a temporary swap deal who are we getting?

gordsy

Juniors
Why would we keep Gardiner when Benji and Robbie are the new assistant coaches. I think we should be trying to mould Gardiner into a head coach but if we aren't going to why would you keep him around ?
I hope he goes to Penrith and has great success, the league needs more good coaches.

Latest posts