What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours thread

Mr Red

First Grade
My guess its either Sika Manu or dave Taylor... Both gone to awful environments from good clubs to chase the dollars... Probably regret it already.
On a side note I didn't realise David gower got snapped up by the eagles... I knew we didn't want him but good to see he has got a run at a good club, I always thought price didn't give him a fair crack.

hardbaby

Coach
Yep I reckon Gower has the goods and it is sad to see him go. Good opportunity at the Eagles. King will probably retire at the end of this year and Kite can't be far behind. They just lost Lusick. Rose is a fat, useless pieman. Opportunity knocks for that boy.

Elias1983

Coach
Well it said he had second thoughts after starting training with the team...

there were only 6-7 teams that started training last week or the week before wasn't there?

DJShaksta

First Grade
You may be right on this one. The Dogs paid him next to nothing for 2012 and I am sure he wants to be paid substantially more for 2013 - .

I doubt it's Inu.
He went to the dogs because of Trex, he is t going to leave before playing a game with him.

I'd say Taylor.

Breathingfire

Juniors
Yeah it's Taylor or Anasta. Neither have any heart.

I can imagine the vibe at Tiger training being very different to Rooster HQ. Plus, Anasta was club captain at the Roosters and is maybe finding it difficult having his wings clipped so to speak.

As for Taylor; he is a merkin.

Morotti

Juniors
Could be Beale. Wasn't the only reason he left the Broncos because he wanted to play fullback and Josh Hoffman got the gig instead? But wasn't hoffman out of favour at the end of the season? And wasn't there an article in one of the papers where Beale was asked would he have stayed at the Broncos if he got the opportunity to play fullback and he basically said he can't think about that and gave a so so answer?

Or do I have my facts completely messed up?

Latest posts