What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusev

Misanthrope

Staff member

afinalsin666

First Grade
"Recent events" she said. Could be anything from the plane to all the other shit. Still, didn't draw as much heat as I thought.

Cena should study this match for a 101 on how to sell a brawl.

Bulldog Force

Referee
"Recent events" she said. Could be anything from the plane to all the other shit. Still, didn't draw as much heat as I thought.

Could be anything true, but anything recent involving Russia was just that.

WWE always walk a fine line with things like this... one day they'll go over the top and blow it. Remember the Vince McMahon car explosion? Fans in the arena actually called 911 when that happened :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member

:lol: I figured it must have been blown out of proportion, since I'd not noticed anything at all myself when watching.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
to be honest, I kind of hope they don't shy away.

I know its in bad taste and everything, but the WWE has been so shit at creating truly despised heels for so long, they now have a decent wrestler who everyone can despise.

I'd be pushing Rusev towards title fights now, the US title would be good. He could disrespect it, put a Russian flag on it or some shit.

There's no end to the stuff he could do to keep turning the fans against him.

Latest posts