What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

True_Believer

Juniors
I hope you can appreciate I don't enjoy looking at the negatives. I wish they weren't there. If this was a season in isolation I'd be happy. But it's not. This is about winning premierships otherwise I'd take that on my merry way. This was just another version of a coaching and selection strategy that doesn't work. We haven't finished anywhere near the top 4 in the last 7 seasons, 4.5 of them under this guy. That's realistically where you need to be to win.

I didn't want to end up bagging the coach tonight. There is plenty of time for that when reality of watching 4 other teams go around for the next two weeks sets in. Just be careful not to chase mediocrity.

Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he will never be disappointed.

dannyt

Coach
It is the truth. 1 win away from minor premiership and 2 weeks out from a GF. He should get his last year. If he doesn't improve on that then get rid of him. Otherwise its bad business to pay him out.
He has not learned in 4 and a half years.

The team was busted because of his inability to develop a squad.

The final results gloss over the inadequacies he has consistently shown.

He should be sacked now simply because he has shown he will never be a FG coach.

Why give him one more year to show what is already known?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Great that we beat you twice.
I want to back you guys now we are out.
Except I cant
As I hate shonkies
Indeed beat us easy.

Really did.

Ran out of puff but.

We might to.

Vaughan was a big loss.

But hey Melbourne do not like us, you guys must be not sure who to go for.........

ouryears

Bench
He has not learned in 4 and a half years.

The team was busted because of his inability to develop a squad.

The final results gloss over the inadequacies he has consistently shown.

He should be sacked now simply because he has shown he will never be a FG coach.

Why give him one more year to show what is already known?
Because it’s an old boys club.
And they think coming 6th is a great achievement.
Even 6th in an Olympics wins you nothing.
In Illawarra it wins you a contract.
Pathetic.