What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salford Stadium needs your help

lyon is a saint

Juniors
bollox shuv it up ur ars*...... we dont want another huddersfield having a great stadium and only getting 5.000 in everyweek....... u will never be a big club.

terracesider

Juniors
Saints' fans seem to have a lot of problems. I blame Wigan for making them feel so insecure.

A new RL stadium in Manchester is long overdue.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: #-o

nobody in manchester gives a sh8t about rugby league..... it's onlt the 3 thou from salford.... it wont go ahead trust me.

i hope it does

Shed Lad

Juniors
lyon is a saint - you top class muppet.

Look it's simple, Salford City Reds need this new stadium to ensure that we have a future. We could stay at the Willows averaging 4000 and floating around the bottom half of the table. Instead the chairman wants to make sure Salford RLFC have a safe financial injection the only he can make this possible is by building the new stadium. The retail park, hotel and sponsorship will give us the required money to remain a professional RL team.

We know we wont fill 20,000 seats each week but we will do our best to. Look at Hull and Warringtons attendance since moving into new stadiums, a coincidence I think not. The Willows is in a bad area, it puts fans off this new stadium will influence those stay away supporters to travel.

bartman

Immortal
#837 ;-) Good luck with it. A complex like that will be an asset for the future if it gets completed.

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
Evil Homer said:
So you'd rather go to a dilapidated shed with 3500 every week?

I think I probably would. Don't get me wrong, the new stadium looks great but why can't they include terracing? Rugby League Fans (especially 'up North) prefer to stand. It's a fact! 8)
True, Salford's attendances will rise but I can't see them averaging more than 5,000 in their new 20,000 stadium.

Sun_Down

Juniors
Wasnt Salford ment to be the 'richest club' now, and they had plans for a state of the art stadium with a hotel inside? All was this all chat?

Sun_Down said:
Wasnt Salford ment to be the 'richest club' now, and they had plans for a state of the art stadium with a hotel inside? All was this all chat?

It was a load of crap from the beggining.

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
lyon is a saint said:
bollox shuv it up ur ars*...... we dont want another huddersfield having a great stadium and only getting 5.000 in everyweek....... u will never be a big club.

Knowlsley Rd is an obsolute landfill site so dont give us your crap mate! What plans have YOUR club to improve the 'facilities' in Skint Helens?

As you for you Christopher 'nospam49' Ryan, you ought to know better!
It will happen whether some of you silly little children dont like it! :lol:

JasonE

Bench
All the best with it, you now have an excellent coach and an improving young squad so the new Stadium will be good for the Reds and the game

Salfordcityred said:
lyon is a saint said:

Knowlsley Rd is an obsolute landfill site so dont give us your crap mate! What plans have YOUR club to improve the 'facilities' in Skint Helens?

As you for you Christopher 'nospam49' Ryan, you ought to know better!
It will happen whether some of you silly little children dont like it! :lol:

Here we go....someone that claims to know me. :roll:

The fact is....this development wont happen.

Latest posts