What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarah O'hare

chileman

Coach
We all know how much she loves the Sea Eagles but it was great to see her yet again on the footy show promoting our club and her passion for our team....you are a legend supporter Sarah and we thank you!

CASSIE

Juniors
chileman said:
We all know how much she loves the Sea Eagles but it was great to see her yet again on the footy show promoting our club and her passion for our team....you are a legend supporter Sarah and we thank you!

You mean Sarah Murdoch..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

swoop

Juniors
What's the matter Cassie? Are you jealous because you've been hit with the ugly stick????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

CASSIE

Juniors
swoop said:
What's the matter Cassie? Are you jealous because you've been hit with the ugly stick????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talking of ugly,how are you scoop? :lol:

Slugs

chileman said:

Wouldn't mind finding my way out of a room she was in with the lights out...I am sure she would have her headlights turn on ;-) ;-) ;-)

Slugs

chileman said:
I'm sure you'd have no problems helping her Slugs :lol:

Yeah I would certaintly take "the situation in hand " :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW I am still pissed off that wih a name like O'Hare she could have been a bunny girl

slippery eel

Juniors
Sarah O'Hare has nothing on the pleasure machine or Lady luck. But dont you find it funny how she loves the Eagles who have fallen apart because of super league which her husband was a big part of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love is not only blind its stupid.

Slugs

slippery eel said:
Sarah O'Hare has nothing on the pleasure machine or Lady luck. But dont you find it funny how she loves the Eagles who have fallen apart because of super league which her husband was a big part of. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love is not only blind its stupid.

Is she married....you have just ruined my illusion of her being a vestal virgin !!!!!

bulldogs_2003

Juniors
Slugs said:
slippery eel said:

Is she married....you have just ruined my illusion of her being a vestal virgin !!!!!

=D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd go Sarah O'Hare before the pleasure machine...much more down to earth than that lunatic Richens!

SOH is perfect!! I'd even swap you our Elle for your O'Hare!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
swoop said:

Jealous Cassie-you didn't happen to fall out of theugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, then decided that you enjoyed the experience so much you climbed back up and did it again?

Sarah O'Hare is one of the sexiest women in the world.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Great stuff unit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Those pics slugs sent us a while back, im sure she must've been one of them. Perhaps redfern is a BIG ugly stick....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now your onto something Pete. You wouldn't see ugly trogs like her wondering around at Manly I bet!

swoop

Juniors
The pleasure machine is nothing great. but Sarah and Natalie are gorgeous!
cheeky-smiley-033.gif