What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarah O'hare

Slugs

swoop said:
The pleasure machine is nothing great. but Sarah and Natalie are gorgeous!
cheeky-smiley-033.gif

Hey Swoop

I think you had better tell your girlfriend to lay off the tucker for a while or she will never have a figure like Sarah

BTW I bet she has a great personality :lol: :lol: :lol:

minger(FAT).jpg

Slugs

madunit said:
swoop said:
What's the matter Cassie? Are you jealous because you've been hit with the ugly stick????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jealous Cassie-you didn't happen to fall out of theugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, then decided that you enjoyed the experience so much you climbed back up and did it again?

Sarah O'Hare is one of the sexiest women in the world.

Hey MadUnit...with the "mug" that you have I wouldn't be picking on Cassie :roll: :roll: :roll:

Man you have a face only a mother could love

ugly-bum.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's slugs with his family album open again. Your parents are not gonna like you putting their pictures in this thread without you asking them.

And even if the fat sheila does have a nice personality that's one thing she's got going for her, which also happens to be one more than than you've got going for yourself.

swoop

Juniors
You might have the money but Souths have squandered most of it paying out players and buying has beens!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack Jones

Juniors
swoop said:
You might have the money but Souths have squandered most of it paying out players and buying has beens!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swoop

Have you noticed your own signings lately. Unreliables and nobodies. Why? Because you have no money.

Your pedestal fell over in the 80's. Manly are now just a struggling poor club with little support. Stop pretending otherwise.

swoop

Juniors
Jack Jones said:
swoop said:

Swoop

Have you noticed your own signings lately. Unreliables and nobodies. Why? Because you have no money.

Your pedestal fell over in the 80's. Manly are now just a struggling poor club with little support. Stop pretending otherwise.

Is that you Prince or is it UJ?? :lol: You're a Norths supporter aren't you?? :lol: :lol:

BTW If it not the Prince or UJ why don't you show your colours?? Gutless?

Slugs

swoop said:

..and return serve.......brings back memories of the JV :roll: :roll:

swoop

Juniors
Slugs said:
swoop said:

..and return serve.......brings back memories of the JV :roll: :roll:

Slugs, if Souths have got so much money what did they spend it on? Not top class players!! :lol: :lol:

BTW Slugs you can bring up the JV but I think that's been debated enough!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
swoop said:
Slugs, if Souths have got so much money what did they spend it on? Not top class players!! :lol: :lol:

This is how these dunnies supporters operate swoop. first they take someone elses idea-claim it as their own-don't make any advancements on it, then when they are proven wrong, or asked a question, they don't know the answer, they run to the mod squad, start up threads personally attacking people, people retalliate, they can't handle it, run to the mod squad again, and then start crying victim.

That's what made Souths the Pride of the League. A lot of crying, sooking, whingeing, complaining, deceiving bunch of arseholes.

Souths spent their money on looking after Craigies macca's bill. That's it!

fish

Juniors
Your pedestal fell over in the 80's. Manly are now just a struggling poor club with little support. Stop pretending otherwise

Check your facts pal,I seem to remember minor premierships,grandfinal apearances and a grand final win all in the 90's.

doctor death

Juniors
madunit said:
swoop said:

This is how these dunnies supporters operate swoop. first they take someone elses idea-claim it as their own-don't make any advancements on it, then when they are proven wrong, or asked a question, they don't know the answer, they run to the mod squad, start up threads personally attacking people, people retalliate, they can't handle it, run to the mod squad again, and then start crying victim.

That's what made Souths the Pride of the League. A lot of crying, sooking, whingeing, complaining, deceiving bunch of arseholes.

Not very funny. Not very original.

Souths happened to be the only team that put up a real fight against News Ltd. They have had only 2 years to get the team back together. they'll get there gradually.

You should credit them for putting up a fight. Not sledging them to get noticed. It's been done before. get some new material.

And, no, I'm not a Souths supporter.

chileman

Coach
doctor death said:
No but you are a Manly hater....so any slant you place in your posts will always be negative even if it is factual against our club :roll:

fish

Juniors
We couldn't say anything worse than souths own supporters say,go over to rabbithos.com and have a look.What madunit and co say is quite flattering compared to what's said there.
Besides is that central coastie or doctor death we are hearing from at the moment,doesn't matter both followers of the "Dead Bears Society".

Slugs

madunit said:

.....and what do we call Wests/Balmain........Merged Scum of the League who's supporters hunt in packs like scavenging wolves

Hey MadUnit where are the other two stooges you hunt with....down at Maccas geting Owens autograph :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW you three must be proud of yourselves. I mean you hold the record of having the most threads locked on any Forum known to mankind......congratulations :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
doctor death said:
madunit said:
swoop said:

Not very funny. Not very original.

Souths happened to be the only team that put up a real fight against News Ltd. They have had only 2 years to get the team back together. they'll get there gradually.

You should credit them for putting up a fight. Not sledging them to get noticed. It's been done before. get some new material.

Souths should have just been good and gone to Adelaide or the Gold Coast.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
madunit said:

.....and what do we call Wests/Balmain........Merged Scum of the League who's supporters hunt in packs like scavenging wolves

Hey MadUnit where are the other two stooges you hunt with....down at Maccas geting Owens autograph :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW you three must be proud of yourselves. I mean you hold the record of having the most threads locked on any Forum known to mankind......congratulations :lol: :lol:

Thanks, honored to have the title-after all they're all in the dunnies forum.

That's why your here-you could dish out the attacks but couldn't handle copping them. Typical dunny. :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:

That's why your here-you could dish out the attacks but couldn't handle copping them. Typical dunny. :lol:

Ha ....that last comment is a real laugh especially by a "blow in" like yourself

Check out how long I have been posting in Manlys Forum and then I will accept your apology after you realise you are wrong :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am well known to the boys here and they love me hanging out here (some do anyway ) ;-) ;-) unlike yourself and the other two stooges you hunt with ,where every thread you "infect" is locked :lol: :lol:

Take a reality check MadUnit no one likes Merged Scum and you will just have to live with that fact or go and eat hamburgers with your idol Owen Craigie :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
madunit said:

Ha ....that last comment is a real laugh especially by a "blow in" like yourself

Check out how long I have been posting in Manlys Forum and then I will accept your apology after you realise you are wrong :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am well known to the boys here and they love me hanging out here (some do anyway ) ;-) ;-) unlike yourself and the other two stooges you hunt with ,where every thread you "infect" is locked :lol: :lol:

Take a reality check MadUnit no one likes Merged Scum and you will just have to live with that fact or go and eat hamburgers with your idol Owen Craigie :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't give a flying f**k how long you've posting anywhere, all that matters is that your a dunny and proud of it. And the only person who loves you is your mother when you turn up drunk and horny every night. :lol:

Correction you don't like "Merged scum"-I don't know what you have against St.George-Illawarra, I insist you take up your issue with them on their forum. And there ain't a chance in Hell that I can share a hamburger with owen, he wouldn\\t let anyone past him-not because of his size either, but because he doesn't share food. Now arseslugs, go back home and have your father manipulate your arse again, you know you want to :lol:

Latest posts