What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sayonara Segeyaro

Snoop Shark

First Grade
A little off topic but my brother played a trial against the sharks reserve 20s this week.
Reckons that's Luke Jurd is the best player he's ever played with or against

Your brother seems to be a good judge.

Jurd carved up yesterday

M2D2

Bench
He's dreadful...and I was one who wanted him big time.

He has the Farrah's. Rather than Brayley's crisp passing onto runners Seg picks it up and jogs 3 or 4 steps before passing it.
This baulks the runners.

Even Lichaa has surpassed him in this area now.

He needs to choose when to scoot and take the f**k off.
He sure has. But some people cant see that at all cause they hate him so much.

Licha has been shyt. Up until they started playing the players game plan at the Dogs. All ofa sudden, Hopoate is the best fullback in the game again, Licha is going great guns & even Mbye looks good.

bluefox68

Staff member
Licha has been shyt. Up until they started playing the players game plan at the Dogs. All ofa sudden, Hopoate is the best fullback in the game again, Licha is going great guns & even Mbye looks good.
Couldn't agree more. Des has lost the support of the team - surely...???

Stake Removed

First Grade
So that is 3 now since season started
Taylor - Tigers
Henry - Titans
Maguire - Rabbitohs

You wonder how Kearney is holding his job

Inferno

Coach
That warriors side on paper would surely have to be their strongest ever.

Have they ever had the complete Kiwi spine playing for them before?

Ads

First Grade
I cannot stand 9's who feel the need to pick the ball up and take two to three steps without engaging the markers. He does it nearly every ruck.

All he is doing is robbing the ball runner of space. I bet Jimmy hates it.
Works well with the forwards but hampers the halves. Gotta find the right time to do it as well as getting his running game going. Still a potential weapon for us in the semis.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
My mail is that Madge will end up at the warriors. A few months back it was a swap with Hasler but the mail I received yesterday from a very good source is that NZ want him and want him NOW

Stake Removed

First Grade
I just read only shark to have surgery in off season is Seggy on his hand, he only came back from a broken arm month from finals, is he made of bloody glass

Card Shark

Immortal
Interesting that Brailey came back on in extra time.

Did Seg go back off?

Did Flanno realise the error of his ways with Seg?

Chimp

Bench
What I really don't understand is that Seggys whole game and reputation was built on his running game, being explosive out of the ruck, yet he's barely picked the ball up and taken off once.
He's either passed it on immediately (and generally poorly), or ambled around with the ball in hand.
Why isn't he playing his natural game?

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes, that's the player I remember him as.

I think he's not playing that way as he's shit (after his UK stint) & I can't see it changing next year.

King Ben

Juniors
I think he never recovered fully from the arm injury. The fact he's going back in for surgery on his hand is telling.