What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season ‘22

stryker

First Grade
Right here and now, our toughest, most promising and resilient player is Hastings.

He’s got leadership written all over him.

We need his psychopathic mongrel calling the shots. Teach the loafers a few things about having a go and shirt front them if they don’t perform and give him some powers for team selections. You’ll soon see a turnaround.

That’s who we need.

The five selected have all of the persuasive power of a Panther player at a bible study.
Now you’re talking the truth.

My bet is that Madge has gone off on his own frolic on this one. Kept it all under wraps until it was too late for anyone to stop him.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Right here and now, our toughest, most promising and resilient player is Hastings.

He’s got leadership written all over him.

We need his psychopathic mongrel calling the shots. Teach the loafers a few things about having a go and shirt front them if they don’t perform and give him some powers for team selections. You’ll soon see a turnaround.

That’s who we need.

The five selected have all of the persuasive power of a Panther player at a bible study.
That's his game, doesn't men he has to be burdened with the captaincy?

That's his game, doesn't men he has to be burdened with the captaincy?

His efforts would work to inspire the lads to put their bodies on the line and step it up.

He’s a very aggressive player/person and that would rub off on the group and put a dent in the general cowardice and apathy of the recent past.

Gang of five:

Tamou: won’t be able to play a full 40. A half captain at best.
Doogie: back in June when the season will be over. He can’t be yelling out to the players from the stands.
Ken: needs to fix his own game, let alone assess others.
Peach: let go for being a slacker and we make him captain at the first opportunity?
Brooksy: um, let’s not go there…

The engine won’t start so Madge is busy replacing the windscreen wipers!

What did Twally and Steffy our Origin hero do to be overlooked? On merit, both should figure in leadership.

Laurie had a white hot go before injury and Nofo has about the longest contract of any player alive. At worst Daine should have been offered something to keep him here.

Lucy was a card carrying Madge man. No reward for his stout loyalty during the recent troubles.

Our blokes are a pretty sensitive lot, there was major insurrection last year. Many feelings will be hurt by this frolic, the team therapist will be our busiest staff member.

The camp may be more divided than ever.

No good comes from perceived favouritism.

Besides that, our unwitting and surprised gang of five captains can barely understand and execute a basic game plan as it is, let alone take on the burden of leadership.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
His efforts would work to inspire the lads to put their bodies on the line and step it up.

He’s a very aggressive player/person and that would rub off on the group and put a dent in the general cowardice and apathy of the recent past.

Gang of five:

Tamou: won’t be able to play a full 40. A half captain at best.
Doogie: back in June when the season will be over. He can’t be yelling out to the players from the stands.
Ken: needs to fix his own game, let alone assess others.
Peach: let go for being a slacker and we make him captain at the first opportunity?
Brooksy: um, let’s not go there…

The engine won’t start so Madge is busy replacing the windscreen wipers!

What did Twally and Steffy our Origin hero do to be overlooked? On merit, both should figure in leadership.

Laurie had a white hot go before injury and Nofo has about the longest contract of any player alive. At worst Daine should have been offered something to keep him here.

Lucy was a card carrying Madge man. No reward for his stout loyalty during the recent troubles.

Our blokes are a pretty sensitive lot, there was major insurrection last year. Many feelings will be hurt by this frolic, the team therapist will be our busiest staff member.

The camp may be more divided than ever.

No good comes from perceived favouritism.

Besides that, our unwitting and surprised gang of five captains can barely understand and execute a basic game plan as it is, let alone take on the burden of leadership.
His efforts (if they happen) will inspire them where ever he plays.

Doesn't all clubs have leadership groups, it's not that big a deal and if you read the club info on this, it was the team that chose the group.

Doesn't all clubs have leadership groups, it's not that big a deal and if you read the club info on this, it was the team that chose the group.

We differ as to this plainly.

I reserve my right to exercise my opinions in accordance with the forum rules and if I want to question club decisions and elaborate, no one has to read what I submit.

The players didn’t come up with the multiple leadership idea, it was thrust upon them by Madge.

So if it’s democratic, they select a buddy instead of a leader. A popularity contest.

A circus.

WA Tiger

Bench

His thoughts will ALL appear on his post…disregard most of it

His thoughts will ALL appear on his post…disregard most

Start your own forum where you won’t be inconvenienced by other peoples opinions.

@Tigerm can fight his own battles I’d think. He’s diplomatic but hardly a victim!

If forum rivals like me and @stryker agree, for the first and only time in 3 years, without any questions, the position may have merit.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Well well the perfect post…A short effective message and showing some balls for a change, instead of waffling the fk on about a load of bullshit over and over and over. I bet it’s a oncer

Tigerm

First Grade
We differ as to this plainly.

I reserve my right to exercise my opinions in accordance with the forum rules and if I want to question club decisions and elaborate, no one has to read what I submit.

The players didn’t come up with the multiple leadership idea, it was thrust upon them by Madge.

So if it’s democratic, they select a buddy instead of a leader. A popularity contest.

A circus.
I guess then, it's my right to have an opinion that differs to yours or anyone else's as well?

BTW, "You don't have to read it", is a weak argument, I expect better.

As for who come up with it, you are guessing. It wasn't that long ago, you were saying that Madge was Sheens puppy to do his bidding, so how could it be Madge's idea?

Last edited:
Well well the perfect post…A short effective message and showing some balls for a change, instead of waffling the fk on about a load of bullshit over and over and over. I bet it’s a oncer
Start your own forum you boring f**kwit.

Tell people what to say on WA Unlimited.

Good luck with your advertising revenue.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Woops I thought this was the phone text dealing with 3 people at once ..fk…Ive got the day job now so I can watch all the games

Last edited:
I guess then, it's my right to have an opinion that differs to yours or anyone else's as well?

BTW, "You don't have to read it", is a weak argument, I expect better.

As for who come up with it, you are guessing. It wasn't that long ago, you were saying that Madge was Sheens puppy to do his bidding, so how could it be Madge's idea?

You missed the bit where I said it was Madge
on a frolic of his own.

Tell me where I said you should shut up?

Last edited:

Latest posts