What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret documents revealed!!!

No Rex, that was a typo by me yes, but see Im not saying im SMART am I like you were inferring?

Good luck havin a chat with an intelligent person. About as much chance of that as getting a proper coffee and a decent meal that doiesnt include meat and two vege

I can make as many mistakes as I want, but it looks stupid when you are claiming you, as an intelligent person want to talk to another itnelligent person but then cannot type properly / you have difficulties in spelling #-o .

You being dumb as dogshit is another.

Coming from 'Havin' and 'doiesnt' perspn, :lol: . What does that make you then? 8)

Anonymous

Juniors
Sharkies all the Way said:
I think its only ok to troll the team you are playing in the next week forum. They will be discussing issues relevant to the game and your own side.
Liar with a spell checker.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Whats it got to do with being a sharks fan, I am Saints supporter and live in the shire and gotta admit it is funny as hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dimitri

First Grade
THE SHIRE

the only place in the world where you can walk around in winter with thongs and look normal

:clap: :clap: :clap:

lolesi

First Grade
I do it, with jeans, cause its comfortable, and some times in winter it is hot.