What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Why? If we had Cameron Smith & Segeyaro at the club, only 1 will play after rnd 4. Sharks arent a charity to help an individuals career along, with the gamble that they may turn out Ok.
Dumbest analogy I've seen in a while..... How the faarrkk are you going to be able to support the Sharks when it appears the next decade will be heavily based around Val and the 5th best NYC hooker?

Here's the thing,
The two teams that got to the GF last year both had a back on the bench.
The two sides who lost their Preliminary Final both carried a hooker/utility player.
Maybe, just maybe, there's something in that

Dumbest analogy I've seen in a while..... How the faarrkk are you going to be able to support the Sharks when it appears the next decade will be heavily based around Val and the 5th best NYC hooker?
Its not an Anology. Its repeating what Ennis said this week. After rnd 4, Flannos Sharks will carry 1 hooker. Full stop.
As for supporting them, no problem. Supported a club that was bridesmaid 3 times because they never took the courageous step of signing the complete squad. They did. Id like them to keep it up(winning). It would be fantastic to go back to back Therefore not investing millions in marceau marceau the winger & treading water until a local junior is good enough.

Card Shark

Immortal
Risk V Reward

$ invested V Payout

Price V Value

To me, whichever way ya look at it, Seg is not worth it with a $400k transfer hanging over him before a sign on..

However if that or his sign-on is significantly reduced, he's worth it. I'm sure Flanno sees it that way too.

I saw his interview before the game on Friday & he seemed proud of Brailey when the junior development program he's overseen was raised by Freddy. Can't see him letting him go...

carcharias

Immortal
So what happens when both Braileys are ready ?
They are both hookers
I've heard the younger one is the better attacking option too.
3 hookers on the bench?

southland

Juniors
Seggy and Holmes popping into the team v raiders gives us spark, helps us turn hard work into points. Last week we worked f**ken hard but failed to capitalise.

shaggs

Coach
Has Segwah been training with the squad?
From degwah to segwah. Brilliant.

Play him from round 3, start brailey and put seg on after 25.
Seg play the rest of the game, moving to back row with 20 to go for brailey to finish at 9.
Brailey seems to have a good motor. 60 minute opening stint didn't trouble him at all,
Breaking that into 2 stints might encourage a bit more running.

Latest posts