What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Hate ?

Weaponhead

Coach
Seggy is rusty. Barely played in a year. Needs game time to sharpen up. Needs to be at his best in a few weeks.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Is Brailey out for the rest of the season?
I heard they're hoping for about round 25 or so.....Good that Seggy is getting some minutes up cause Brailey will need reduced game time till he gets his match fitness back. ....might end up being a genuine 50/50 split or thereabouts imo.

sandshark

Bench
I heard they're hoping for about round 25 or so.....Good that Seggy is getting some minutes up cause Brailey will need reduced game time till he gets his match fitness back. ....might end up being a genuine 50/50 split or thereabouts imo.

Just worried about Brailey's defence if he does get back on the field this season especially with finals around the corner.

chewsta

First Grade
Id be worried about any weight loss Brails might have suffered too. He wasn't exactly huge and its hard to keep weight on and your strength up when you cant eat.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I'm just not sure that the addition of Brailey this late will add much to our season. Sure, he should be fit in case the unthinkable happens with Seg, but not convinced he'll be adding too much. In Flanno we trust I guess!

Foz

Bench
I'm just not sure that the addition of Brailey this late will add much to our season. Sure, he should be fit in case the unthinkable happens with Seg, but not convinced he'll be adding too much. In Flanno we trust I guess!
I know the kids tough and everything but anyone would lose confidence after breaking their jaw and then be thrown into his first NRL finals campaign.
I'm pretty sure he'd handle it but he's a long term prospect and dont won't to see him rushed back too soon.
Still think they should've picked him for Origin though.(that's how high I rate him)
Looking back at that series the only positive was the young Manly forward proved he's a keeper.
Brailey will get there eventually.

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench
We're missing braileys service for sure, Seg rusty as hell but looks farrrrken dangerous at times. The two will work really well together next year I think... I'm holding out hope that by sheer luck they'll click into a groove in the finals