What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seibold

big hit!

Bench
And to think they moved on the greatest coach of all time for this useless f**king merkin

who is past it.

even Fittler said it on the Footy Show, it's well-known in rugby league that his teams don't train to a professional standard of the likes of Melbourne Storm or Sydney Roosters. going on a decade within a premiership and it won't change Oct 6

Tooooks

Bench
Bennett left Seibold with a real shit sandwich. I think they did well squeezing into the 8.

Outstanding potential in their forward pack.

I don’t know who’s available signing wise, but I’d probably be going for Papenhausen, Sezer, Croft.

Mr Spock!

Referee
who is past it.

even Fittler said it on the Footy Show, it's well-known in rugby league that his teams don't train to a professional standard of the likes of Melbourne Storm or Sydney Roosters. going on a decade within a premiership and it won't change Oct 6
Is 2015 that long ago?

CQfF4xeUAAEXGQj.jpg

Someguy

First Grade
Bennett left Seibold with a real shit sandwich. I think they did well squeezing into the 8.

Outstanding potential in their forward pack.

I don’t know who’s available signing wise, but I’d probably be going for Papenhausen, Sezer, Croft.

Doubt papenhuzen would go to Brisbane more likely back in Sydney. Croft is an interesting one talented player who has been stifled by cam smith, in a team where he is given more ball and let to play his own game he could be a superstar.

DeeJ

Bench
Siebold has not game plan and no clue. He relied on a few brilliant individuals - Fifita, Haas and Staggs in place of any strategy. He was arrogant enough to play half a season without halves, a backrower in the centres and Milford playing two positions essentially.

The Eels marked up well on Fifita and Haas and exposed what a poor coach he is.

mave

Coach
A dream team of renowned mastercoach Piebald, the cleanskin Flanno, and Jim f**king Dymock.....

Makes me almost wish for Barrett and Cartwright again.