What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensitive Scummers...

Southernsaint

Staff member
andrew flap said:
hey Southern Saint, What's a Cedit Union ?

I hope you are not entrusted with any real money. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it, Piss Flaps, you're killing me... :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
After that, one of these specimens will make a D-Grade comeback that even Rodney Dangerfield's writers would pass on...

There's another one:

"...What's a Cedit Union ?"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, when typos are all you've got to come back with, then it's time to start reaching at this stuff:

baled-straw.jpg

Cheers,
Ben S.

andrew flap

Bench
and when all you've got as a comeback is a lame picture you scanned and a stupid pun that makes my username into a dirty word, I think you may have revealed the limit to you imagination and wit.

andrew flap

Bench
ohhh, come on SS, where's the comeback ?? Weak as water.

I'm fired up. We get twice a year at best to hate you lot.

C'mon. gimme ya best.

8)

andrew flap

Bench
In referring to Gaz, telephones and the opposite sex, I don't think his nose is his biggest problem there.

andrew flap

Bench
yes mate, having a blast !!!! As I said, only get two matches a year to give it to the old ememy, so here we go.

What about yourself ??

:D :D :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
I take my hat off to you, Flappy, only "giving it to" us twice a year. SALW is in here all the time, even moreso since the last flooging Saints administered earlier this year, for some strange reason. Masochist, maybe...

Thanks for picking me up on the spelling of my location. I've fixed it now...

Cheers,
Ben S.

andrew flap

Bench
now don't get me wrong, I hate your team but, I must take my hat off to that Korrection.

Kredit Onion indeed !!!!!. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck, as insincere as it may sound. Should be a great match up. Shame about your injuries of late although, we've had our share as well.

;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
andrew flap said:
yes mate, having a blast !!!! As I said, only get two matches a year to give it to the old ememy, so here we go.

What about yourself ??

:D :D :D
lol... Actually... never seen it bigger, brighter or better. Thanks for asking. :D

cussy

Juniors
scummers :roll: :roll: :roll: why do it????set yourself up for the fall that is.The highlight of their season is playing us...WHY???Is it because that they are that used to never making a GF that THIS is their GF??

andrew flap

Bench
When did you lot last win one ? Hmmmm, 1979....mate that was so long ago flares were in for the first time and they toe poked the leather ball

Anonymous

Juniors
andrew flap said:
When did you lot last win one ? Hmmmm, 1979....mate that was so long ago flares were in for the first time and they toe poked the leather ball

lol
When was the last time the scum won a grand final....?

Latest posts