What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkcast TV silenced by the NRL

josh addo carr puts the fingers over his face in support of a family member in jail.
whats the difference between that and fifita?

absolutely
these matters have a financial rammification attached to them and the whole case against the individual is trial by media
If i was fined for something that smacked of double standards like that id seriously be looking at my legal options

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well Ashley Klein can suck my big fat one. The bloke is a grub and the worst f**king ref currently in the ranks.

Greenberg is a spineless prick. Too scared to promote Kasey Badger(yes I know her husband was involved in our semi) but she already shows better knowledge of the game then that little man child Klein.

Show some f**king balls Greenberg you grub. Sack Klein and admit your refs got it wrong you politically correct wanker.

Latest posts