What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

Rhyno

First Grade
Barry Russell deserves a medal for self reporting the man has great integrity and has earnt my respect

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
Barry Russell deserves a medal for self reporting the man has great integrity and has earns my respect

Me too.

It's not easy to find integrity in Rugby League.

This is a massive step forward for our club.

More of this, less of the other nonsense please.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Barry Russell deserves a medal for self reporting the man has great integrity and has earns my respect

He came across well in the presser. Has integrity, good commercial background, knows RL. Can the sharks keep him?

He did look a bit nervous when ever Gallen started speaking lol

retch

Juniors
Put your league balls out tonight for the Sharkies .

Don't worry about a jersey, no one buys them.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So the NRL has asked Cronulla to prove they are are solvent by Xmas

This could get messy

Wonder if anyone has been put on standby

I can hear the clattering of keyboards at north Sydney oval as we speak!

IF sharks aren’t solvent, and I’m pretty sure with their capital project they could borrow more money to stave the wolves from the door, then a relocation might be the preferred option to dropping down. But I can’t see that happening.

Quicksilver

Bench
I can hear the clattering of keyboards at north Sydney oval as we speak!

IF sharks aren’t solvent, and I’m pretty sure with their capital project they could borrow more money to stave the wolves from the door, then a relocation might be the preferred option to dropping down. But I can’t see that happening.

I've told you.

We're coming to Perth.

Get on board.

2 weeks

Coach
That’s how I react when I seem Mary getting extensions.

This is me when that occurs

cj737iu2bB53rW8z4pvWpNHhFnVHXdWnvh8hLDSDGE9PEp7yricpAX747j_2A4agcdssV92gMW6sa_eZCmxqb-0ptbS0mrp9eFp-Gug=w440-h334-nc

Latest posts