What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
1. J.Dugan
2. S.Feki
3. R.Leutele
4. A.Gray
5. V.Holmes
6. M.Moylan
7. C.Townsend
8. A.Fifita
9. J.Brailey
10. M.Prior
11. L.Lewis
12. K.Capewell
13. W.Graham

Res

14. J.Paulo
15. P.Gallen
16. A.Seumanufagai
17. J.Bakuya

18. E.Lee
19.C.Topai-Aveai
20.B.Brailey
21.B.Uele
22.K.Dillon
23.K.Flanagan
24.J.Segeyaro
25.B.Magoulias
26.D.Vasquez
27. S Sorensen
28. M Houma
I thought Loots was gone?

RUBIKS

Juniors
The Sharks site has some pics of day one pre-season on their website.

Some of you eagle eye people out there might be able to do a better job than me, however I can see Edrick Lee in the squad. Ramien is also seen in the pics.

There looks to be a good deal of 20's players. I imagine they aren't in the 30 squad but probably have 2nd tier contracts?

Yes but Dugan is better than Holmes at the back. In all areas, as much as that will break the Valnetime fan club hearts.
The improvement for the team will eb putting Holmes back on the wing, where he goes well when there are guns inside setting stuff up.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I reckon more likely.....
!.Dugan
2.Feki
3.Loots
4.Gray
5.Val
6.Moylan
7.Chad
Not really sharing the Pearce love......can only come to the Sharks on the condition that he is banned from putting up those pathetic mid-field bombs. Would rather spend the extra coin on another pig or two.

carcharias

Immortal
Yes but Dugan is better than Holmes at the back. In all areas, as much as that will break the Valnetime fan club hearts.
The improvement for the team will eb putting Holmes back on the wing, where he goes well when there are guns inside setting stuff up.

I think he goes better there even playing a part time role at fullback like him and barba did.
He still gets to run as fast as he can into blokes, but he’ll also get to score flying one handed tries in the corner.