What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

DJDL

Bench
He's not being himself now. He's there to be the contrary character. I'd bet that's why Gordie didn't get an invite back.

BTW, Myth Piss has a role with fox now. FMD what a boy's club. Airwaster, Cunk and now Myth Piss. Roosters halves. Keary will get a gig next.

I noticed him a few weeks ago.
Don't think he uttered a single word the entire time he was on.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kearys good tho

have you listened to the second Jems and Todd Carney pod? its real good. Todd knows his stuff. its a shame he couldnt keep it together until after his career ended
I have and yes, Todd is articulate and clever in terms of game analysis.

He was on another one I listened to today. Footy Talk - Half Time. Trouble is Myth Piss was on it as well

Eion

First Grade
I actually don’t mind Breath Awaster as a host. It is what it is. A show with old men yelling at the moon.

Listening to sharkcast and Sam mentioned Val as third greatest shark, he must have been joking.
He had ET and Gallen.
Val really he would be lucky top 20.
How about possibly the greatest shark Steve Rogers.

The list Bishop, Fifita, Lewis, Miller, Sorenson brothers, Maddison.
Val is well behind them

bluefox68

Staff member
Listening to sharkcast and Sam mentioned Val as third greatest shark, he must have been joking.
He had ET and Gallen.

Val is well behind them
Yeah - he’s majorly biased when it comes to Val. BIG blind spot…

There’s no doubting his passion for the club, but I can’t agree with his love for Val and Chad…

I think he gets a little too attached to the players’ personalities…
Sorry, Sam, if you’re reading this!

Eion

First Grade
The ET stand podcast has its moments - unpredictable but a fair bit fun.
My least favourite to be honest. There’s too many in jokes and giggling at each other. Struggle to get through episodes.

Just caught an episode of Joel and Fletch interview of Katoa. f**k he’s a funny dude. Understated and dry. Give that a burl

He had ET and Gallen.

Val is well behind them
You gotta be shitting me.
How he can say that he rates Val (who can completely take or leave Sam as a bloke) above Gav Miller who actually likes him is Flat. Out. Bizarre.

Last edited:

Latest posts