What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks snare young half

Just a bit outside of this thread, wasn't this Groups Grand Final the GF where they had the big stink in the crowd resulting in a policewoman being allegedly punch or kicked into unconciousness (check me spellun)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

It was the Group 2 Grand final.

She was kicked in the head apparently, when she went to pick up her radio. I walked past her as I left the ground. She looked quite young. She was lying on her side on a bitumen road, her colleague comforting her. She was unconcious for a long time.

A man has been arrested and charged. Fortunately the Police Officer was realeased and her injuries were not serious.

cb4

First Grade
im liking the sound of it but i cant see baz or buster bein out of the halves

Spoke to a mate of mine today who is tied up with Woolgoolga - the team the Orara Axemen played in the GF. He reckons that without young McGrady Woolgoolga would have won. He was definately the difference. He said that he drove the forwards around barking orders left right and centre. Called the shots but didn't over play his hand. Can kick, chase, tackle and run.

I know local country league is a bit of a way off NRL but this bloke is only 18 and under one of the best ever halfbacks ever to play who knows what he will become. Let's wait and see. If he's anything like his old man and uncle then we have gotten ourselves a fairly handy player I reckon.

Younger brigade I spose Reef. I hope he's a mixture of his dad and uncle but talks more.

Another bloke at work played against and with both. He was a Qld country rep and has a very high opinion of Jason Snr and Panda. I never played against Jason but id opppose Panda and Loppy. Quiet but very very classy and instinctive. If, and I say if young Jason is in the family mould then we may just be onto a real winner. How he copes with the big city as opposed to country life will determine his future.

Criswell

Juniors
if he is from the Axemen and he's any good it would be odd that Russ let him get away from the Bunnies.

PJ

First Grade
if he is from the Axemen and he's any good it would be odd that Russ let him get away from the Bunnies.

Maybe he realised Russ is a tool and wanted away from him.

samshark

Juniors

Well they are pretty right for young halves. Sandow in firsts, Eddie Pae in U20's, then Jeremy Smith, Craig Wing etc. Maybe Russ thought they were ok in this position.

Maybe we got in first with the best offer some time ago. Maybe the chance to play and learn off someone like Sticky was more enticing than being under Taylor. Maybe he and his family don't think much of Crowe.

Latest posts