What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Eel

txta2

Bench
Time for Wade to stand up... seriously has been average all year. That cliff is getting closer for Flanno each week

chewsta

First Grade
Could be a blessing in disguise. In the past when Gal has been out, we have had other players stand up and have a real dig instead of waiting for Gal to do it all and have had some pretty good wins. Hopefully Lewy makes it back in.

A lot of my mates are eels supporters the merkins are unbearable when they beat us. Get em fired up Flanno FFS!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Gal out..
I’d say wheels off. The semi vs Canberra was different side and mindset for that matter.
Win either way - win would be positive
Lose - I never tip sharks in footy Comp and more pressure on the coach. The more I see the less interested I am in him - only 2 games but shades of the dark days from the past - chicken with no head

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I'd put Bakuya to lock and play him 80 if he's got it in him. Williams to the bench to rotate with Capewell on the right edge.
This is what Flannos does, would prefer Wade to lock, hope Capewell gets good minutes. Who goes to the bench will be interesting

Card Shark

Immortal
Could be a blessing in disguise. In the past when Gal has been out, we have had other players stand up and have a real dig instead of waiting for Gal to do it all and have had some pretty good wins

Agree totally Chewie. When we are struggling, he tries to do too much & makes things worse.

Not too disappointed to be honest.

Stake Removed

First Grade
That’s a small bench
And Shane won’t play two debutants at the same time

The current bench
would be Capewell which is Williams in size
Ava for Dillon similiar
Paulo
Seggy

I think i have seen enough of Capewell and he just hasnt measured up
Ava has under performed, and is going to give away vital penalty when we are on attack he dosent play the ball correct

Latest posts