What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheens says Dragons not up to it

Willow

Assistant Moderator
CJS, you're just a common scummer troll.
Still smarting because we own you.

MrSharky

Juniors
Willow said:
CJS, you're just a common scummer troll.
Still smarting because we own you.

Why? Because you played one extra game? Because you choked again? :lol: :lol:

icon6.gif

nqboy

First Grade
Ah Willow, I do enjoy your egotistical rantings. And I enjoy it more when a c**k like you gets his due.

No offence intended to ordinary Dragons fans.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
nqboy said:
Ah Willow, I do enjoy your egotistical rantings. And I enjoy it more when a c**k like you gets his due.

No offence intended to ordinary Dragons fans.
Sorry.. who are you again?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MrSharky said:
Why? Because you played one extra game? Because you choked again? :lol: :lol:
To spell it out, we own you because we knocked you guys out of the comp.
Saints 2nd v Sharks 7th.
And you haven't beaten us for over two seasons.

Do you remember those facts?

Southern Shark

Juniors
The Saints Choked Under Pressure.
Sheens Is The New Messiah.
He Should Open Another Hillsong If He Can Keep Those Predictions Coming.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
This has been a very sweet night for me but even more so because we won one over the most arrogant team in the comp. Its good when the good guys win. This is what you get for calling one of your players "coconut"

the funny thing is thug barrett will never win a comp

gregstar

Referee
SouthernTiger said:
This has been a very sweet night for me but even more so because we won one over the most arrogant team in the comp. Its good when the good guys win. This is what you get for calling one of your players "coconut"

the funny thing is thug barrett will never win a comp
most arrogant team in the comp?

dude - don't let yourself down.

you won & played well. all of us have congratulated you & you come up with this?

so unbecoming & so unneccessary.
let us know when puberty arrives you hero

SouthernTiger

Juniors
mate the crap i have read on all the dragons forums this week has led to this. You have been a disgrace for two weeks and you got what you deserved. You can still read thread on your forums saying how we didnt deserve to win. Any other side and I would have been gracious. I apologise to you because you have been fine but go read what some of your posters on jubilee ave and etc have written for the last two weeks ... carn the tiges

Willow

Assistant Moderator
SouthernTiger said:
mate the crap i have read on all the dragons forums this week has led to this.
Crap. You're just a cowardly troll who never posted here before and now just wants to kick others while they're down. No class.

Y2Eel

First Grade
nqboy said:
Your nemesis, the translator of the sh*t you come up with.

I must say willow went fishing got a little nibble and in the end it all fell apart...

Sorry bout your loss willow i expected the dragons to go all the way after you beat the eels but there is always 06 good luck...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A little nibble? nqboy is still flushing the whole rod and tackle down the S-Bend. LOL.

Cheers Y2Eel. Good luck tomorrow.

mrdamage

Juniors
Piss off Dragons.. you are a disgrace to the sport of Rugby League.

With the pressure now building as a result of the Swans victory, the NRL can no longer afford to have 'chokers' in the competition. It is simply not fair to bring up children to support a side that will choke each year, even when having their strongest side available - with exception to Head.

Saints supporters, find yourself a new team. I will lead the charge to have these disgraceful chokers expelled from the NRL so you no longer have to suffer.

gregstar

Referee
mrdamage said:

With the pressure now building as a result of the Swans victory, the NRL can no longer afford to have 'chokers' in the competition. It is simply not fair to bring up children to support a side that will choke each year, even when having their strongest side available - with exception to Head.

Saints supporters, find yourself a new team. I will lead the charge to have these disgraceful chokers expelled from the NRL so you no longer have to suffer.
6 posts?

a record surely.

nqboy

First Grade
And here I was thinking how successful my fishing expedition was. What an ego Willow.

Get back to me when you want to argue facts.

millersnose

Post Whore
lol

funny thread

maybe your creative editing in order to misrepresent what sheens said was not very wise willow

good luck draggies in 06

hey maybe you guys could recruit some more representative class players..maybe you dont have enough...

eelsta

Bench
mrdamage said:

i'm sure david gallop is just waiting for your call:roll:

gregstar

Referee
millersnose said:
lol

funny thread

maybe your creative editing in order to misrepresent what sheens said was not very wise willow

good luck draggies in 06

hey maybe you guys could recruit some more representative class players..maybe you dont have enough...
we don't recruit reps.

we develop them

Latest posts